Is Ashanti pregnant? Is Irv or Nelly the father?

Its a sad state of affairs when a reputable site like this starts reporting the same news as gossip column tabloids. Why write something that has absolutely no merit and is based on hearsay?

_carmi

me, myself & us
albohemia said:
Its a sad state of affairs when a reputable site like this starts reporting the same news as gossip column tabloids. Why write something that has absolutely no merit and is based on hearsay?
cmon dude... ease up.

S. Fourteen

albohemia said:
LOL. you make it sound like this is the New York Times. Why write it? Because people love soap operas. Hip Hop is better than soap operas.
With that said, the goal of any site on the net is to get traffic.

Speaking of NY Times, I remember saying the same thing you said about another lame story and Pittsey pwned me good because he got the story from a reputable publication, I think it was the NY Times.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.