Is Ashanti pregnant? Is Irv or Nelly the father?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Has Ashanti gone and gotten herself pregnant? Website MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that the singer is already four months along and either Nelly or Irv Gotti could be the daddy.

The site claims the alleged pregnancy was confirmed by one of Ashanti’s close friends, and should explain recent photos of the R&B artist that show her with an apparent baby bump.

While Nelly, her boyfriend of three years, is considered the paternal front runner by industry insiders, others tell the site that Irv Gotti, the married president of her label, may be the father, as “the two reportedly rekindled their romance earlier this year while working on her new album,” the site says.

A rep for Ashanti declined to comment on the pregnancy.

her and Nelly were together for 3 years? no shit, news to me

whoever the father is, you can be assured itll do the same for her career as it did for Brittany:)

damnn How can this be true that nelly was around her in 3 years
it was 2 years ago he gave his single "Dilemma" out and he was datin wit kelly rowlands, or maybe im wrong
was it 2003 or 2004?

_carmi

me, myself & us
so basically she cheated nelly with irv gotti? or like with nelly its over and then she went with irv? thatsa fucked. i knew she was with nelly, but didnt know it was now 3 years they were together.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.