Is 50 Cent emotionally disturbed?

Is 50 Cent emotionally disturbed?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I Voted Yes but thats what i like about him...hes a crazy fuck
I liked 50 since day one, he bigger than anyone out there right now, why, because of the way he does things...he different from the rest...

I think he is. He doesn't think the same as everyone else. If you were to do something for a friend, and then the friend takes credit for it infront of a large group of people, would you stand up and say, "nope, fuck this guy, he didn't do shit. I'm never talking to him again, the beef is personal". No, you'd take it behind closed doors and talk about. Work it out. He doesn't think logical.

I am a fan of 50, but Ja was right a couple years ago when he said that 50 has problems. He can't show anyone else love. He does a song with Lil Kim and then disses her? He tries to sign Shyne and then disses him? Bang Em Smurf was the G-Unit enforcer and he disses him. Disses Game? Disses R. Kelly? Disses Fat Joe for maybe taking shots at 50? Disses Jada for maybe taking shots at 50? That's all horseshit. He just can't be like "wow, you're good".

So why the fuck am I still going to be at Best Buy in about 16 hours to buy his album?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.