Is 50 Cent emotionally disturbed?

Is 50 Cent emotionally disturbed?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is 50 Cent emotionally disturbed? I was thinking of this long before The Game was kicked out of G-Unit. I don't know what the deal with 50 is. It is as if he can't get along with anyone.

His mentality is that of a kid in kindergarten: stay away from everyone I don't like, or I'll dislike you too. He picks on Jada and Joey Crack simply because they do a record with someone he does not like. They have the right to make the record because 50 and these two were never friends. I could understand what he's saying if they were friends, but that's not the case.

He looks like such a normal person, but is much like Suge Knight. Look at Suge did after people left him: he dissed them, but he would never say anything when they were still with him. 50 is now dissing The Game.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
naw tthe game deserved it though.I just dont think he should have got aired out like that

S. Fourteen

50 gets along with people as far as I know... Eminem, Dre, Banks, Yayo, Buck.... too many to name.

He hates Ja and The Inc with a passion, I can understand why he wouldn't like somebody helping a person who he tried to destroy.

He doesn't like Game because he's 'incosistant', Game is doing shit that 50 doesn't want him to do like recording with Nas... how would you feel if you were the 'boss'?

I can understand his mentality, everybody in the industry is out to get somebody... it's a chess move.

Is he immature? I guess he is but he's not as dumb as some people make him out to be.

What 50's doing reminds me of 2Pac, and what he did. Basicly taking on the whole music industry with very few people standing behind him.

he could've tried to settle his problems with game one on one instead of addressing it over a radio station to a dj, but this will give u more attention.

the Beef documentaries can continue as long as hip hop does

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Nas is the same. In the beginning he was cool with AZ, then shit happened between them. Cormega was cool, then more shit happened. Nature was cool, then more shit happened.

You act like 50 is the first rapper that's acted like this. lol

FlipMo said:
Nas is the same. In the beginning he was cool with AZ, then shit happened between them. Cormega was cool, then more shit happened. Nature was cool, then more shit happened.

You act like 50 is the first rapper that's acted like this. lol

DIdnt the bravharts leave Nas ..? Lot of ppl hate the person who is the Boss. It seems 50 doesnt even want 2 mess wit Dre anymore.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Think_ThuGLiFE said:
DIdnt the bravharts leave Nas ..? Lot of ppl hate the person who is the Boss. It seems 50 doesnt even want 2 mess wit Dre anymore.
Bravehearts and Nas are still cool. They're actually working on some new stuff.

Nas is busy now writing a book based on the 'Sekou Story' song, also is finishing his movie scripts. He has like 2 of them set up..

Nas is really expanding his creative horizons, which is great. Dude is one of my fav Mcs.

It's just like Fat Joe said "I think them steroids is getting to him". Steroids will cause roid rage and they promote anger and aggression, couple this with being a famous celebrity constantly in the spotlight and most people would be fucked up.

cb4 is a fucking classic, ahahahah, shit was so funny when they found out that there group name ment "cell block 4" and it actually existed aahhaaha, shit i gotta what that.

honestly i may hate the guy but i doubt he has emotional probelms i say more anger problems and the ability to never shut up, emotionally i think he's ok i mean he isn't much of a danger to his son...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.