Interscope Got Beef With Hot 97 And G Unit Hate Games Guts !!!

Miss jones said this morning that Interscope wont let Game come on the interview today because they had Benzino on there last week.

also she said G-Unit cant stand Games guts , and they are just carrying him as a favor to Dr.Dre.

doesnt look like aftermath g unit and shady gonna be together forever lol.

Ya i heard that game and dr dre are leaving that whole camp and making West Side Records....Name some sources.

But could be true , no g unit tracks on games album and no banks/buck tracks.

i think its true, i heard game dont liuke g-unit but he said its busniess n also said Lil Jon is actually a very intelligent person in real life not like how he is on tv, games words not mine so take it if u wanna or leave em

I don't see why Game had to become part of G-Unit in the first place. He would've been better off just signing to Aftermath as a bonafide solo artist.

Tha God Son said:
i think its true, i heard game dont liuke g-unit but he said its busniess n also said Lil Jon is actually a very intelligent person in real life not like how he is on tv, games words not mine so take it if u wanna or leave em

The part about Lil' John is actually true. He's supposed to have an I.Q. of over 150 points.

lol @ those lil jon comments

But if this Game this is true, thats quite suprising too me. I'm all the way in Japan, so I can't really keep up with hip-hop news, BET, MTV or any radio stations.

Hurts said:
WTF LIL JON CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

if he's that smart why didnt he figure to get a better image for himself...
i dont know, he sold a hell of a lot of records last year, always comes up with hot beats, and got married in secret a month or two ago. i don't know about lil jon, but i know that bone crusher is a real intelligent guy if anyones ever heard him talk in interviews. looks can be deceving.

stillkilluminati said:
i dont know, he sold a hell of a lot of records last year, always comes up with hot beats, and got married in secret a month or two ago. i don't know about lil jon, but i know that bone crusher is a real intelligent guy if anyones ever heard him talk in interviews. looks can be deceving.
yeah i know my comment was stupid tho...it was more of a joke than a serious comment but when am i not jokin?...

I agree with yo on everything u said

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.