Interscope Got Beef With Hot 97 And G Unit Hate Games Guts !!!

Hurts said:
WTF LIL JON CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

if he's that smart why didnt he figure to get a better image for himself...

WHAT! oKAY!

game should have been better off as a AFTERMATH ARTIST, BUT dre pays the bills, errr should i say jimmy iovine and what he says GOES

AND THE ONLY THING BAD BOUT GAME'S ALBUM IS THE TITLE, i think it is hot album, and this is the DEFINITION OF Rhythm & Gangsta, NOT SNOOPS TRASH OF AN ALBUM

Shot 21

I would like Game to leave G Unit and even Shady Aftermathy. Then he can go back to Cali and do some real Westside shit.

By the way why does everyone hate on Lil John? I think he is a great producer and he is the face I think of when I think of crunk. Roll Call ft Ice Cube is an excellent song. Altyhough he does look a bit like The Predator.

Hurts said:
WTF LIL JON CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

if he's that smart why didnt he figure to get a better image for himself...
as much as I agree, he cant be that dumb to have sold millions, had massive hits and be one of the biggest producers in the game. He's just a complete tit. Thats all. :D

EDIT: I never read the other posts, Im lazy. Sue me.

JL

Rosco said:
I don't see why Game had to become part of G-Unit in the first place. He would've been better off just signing to Aftermath as a bonafide solo artist.
its obvious g unit were last years biggest rappers in terms of sales it makes sense to put him with them

isn't 50 on games album

goin to see game in concert hes supporting snop on his european tour

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ok let me clear up some mistakes you all said.

The Game did not join G Unit the group, he joined G Unit records, thats why he claims G Unit, but he isnt part of the group, doesnt pose with them and shit like that.

Why the fuck would Dre leave what he started and make WestSide Records? That is total bullshit. This isnt DR where he couldnt do anything else, he has total control of Aftermath if he doesnt like 50 or G Unit all he has to do is drop them. Thats a bullshit rumor right there.

G Unit is on Game's album. Yayo and 50 appear on songs, Banks does not and there is no group track, but the whole album is very light on appearances anyway.

ShadowSoulja said:
well that would explain why theres not one The Game ft G Unit track on his whole album hahaa there both gay

Ss
I maybe wrong, but there's not a song on 50's, Bucks or Banks album that's got the entire G-Unit on it. That doesn't mean anything, they're just spreading it out.

But I think Game not making an appearance OR on the cover of the new G-Unit radio might make you think a bit.

I don't think theirs beef (yet) but with G-Unit and Game's past of sending blind shots at other rappers, what's stopping them from dissing eachother (besides money)?

ShadowSoulja said:
well that would explain why theres not one The Game ft G Unit track on his whole album hahaa there both gay
Ss
i´m still fucked up abou that shit, but the nigga knew how to name them niggas buck and banks on his all album but didn´t let them in ... i still don´t understand that shit, i hope it comes out soon ...

PuffnScruff

i dont know, the game and 50 looked pretty dame friendly on kimmel friday night.

as far as lil jon, that man is very smart, he has a masters from i think the university of Louisiana or some big name school down south

You're totally right Rosco that's what I was telling myself in the first place. As far as G-Unit and his situation goes, I think it's all business. BTW my friend just got his album and I'll listen to it by this weekend. I heard the beats are sick, it seems like you can't go wrong with Dre these days.

Peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
So Aftermath don't want it's artists on hot97. Then a Hot97 DJ comes out making accusations that Game and Gunit hate each other. And you believe this why?
It's not like she's looking at it from a neutral point of view, she's pissed off. And a petty child by the look of it too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.