I'm back - Mark Deez & DJ Vlad - What Lies Within

www.myspace.com/mruntouchablemusic

There are 4 snippet tracks on there:

We Them Hustlaz featuring T-Rock (Produced by Mr. Giggles) - The snippet ONLY features a part of T-Rock's verse.

The Realm of Danger featuring Chino XL, Ras Kass, Konflict, and Phathom (Produced by Domingo). The snippet ONLY features a part of Ras Kass' verse. I'm still waiting on Chino & Phathom's verses. Konflict is going to record his verse on my mic, so that song is still in development.

Tell Em 'Bout Me featuring Fish Scales (of Nappy Roots) (Produced by Tex). The snippet ONLY features a portion of Fish Scales' verse and chorus.

What You Call That? featuring Oktaine (Produced by Mr. Giggles). The snippet ONLY features a portion of Oktaine's verse and chorus.

I'm waiting on my new microphone to get here, so thats why I have nothing to show. I assure you I have verses written, ready to go, and as soon as I have it, I'm getting in the booth and laying it down. I've got a good engineer for the mixtape too. Big Limn laid down 2 tracks for it and LMZ45 (I believe thats his name on here - he does a lot of Pac mixes) did 2 beats for the mixtape.

Limn & I are also planning to do a collabo album. As Sicc As Possible. We've been talking about it for over a year now, but we've got some tracks lined up and we're about ready to get it done. So be on the lookout for that too.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
www.myspace.com/mruntouchablemusic

There are 4 snippet tracks on there:

We Them Hustlaz featuring T-Rock (Produced by Mr. Giggles) - The snippet ONLY features a part of T-Rock's verse.

The Realm of Danger featuring Chino XL, Ras Kass, Konflict, and Phathom (Produced by Domingo). The snippet ONLY features a part of Ras Kass' verse. I'm still waiting on Chino & Phathom's verses. Konflict is going to record his verse on my mic, so that song is still in development.

Tell Em 'Bout Me featuring Fish Scales (of Nappy Roots) (Produced by Tex). The snippet ONLY features a portion of Fish Scales' verse and chorus.

What You Call That? featuring Oktaine (Produced by Mr. Giggles). The snippet ONLY features a portion of Oktaine's verse and chorus.

I'm waiting on my new microphone to get here, so thats why I have nothing to show. I assure you I have verses written, ready to go, and as soon as I have it, I'm getting in the booth and laying it down. I've got a good engineer for the mixtape too. Big Limn laid down 2 tracks for it and LMZ45 (I believe thats his name on here - he does a lot of Pac mixes) did 2 beats for the mixtape.
Whoever flows on We Them Hustlaz has skill. I hope it aint you considering the use of the N word.

Hmm... No its not you, none of them is you. Can you post a track that YOU spit on, it seems every track youve shown just has other dudes on it, even on your personal myspace.

7 Syns

I'm not really feeling your ish like that, never have really cause you used to try and emulate others style rather then create something of your own & unless you do on this then my opinion shall remain the same. The fact that you got some cats like Ras and KP is cool no doubt and the fact that Vlad is hosting is cool too. But thats it, instead of shameless promotion with a thread post something thats uniquely yours. Up some tracks that may not even feature on the tape but atleast show you in your zone. Proper songs too, not just one verse things. Then and only then will you grab my ears and im sure others ears too.

but regardless of what i just wrote props for you being on your music hustle.

peac3.

Yes.

I have several albums dropping before the end of the year and early 2010

What Lies Within is a mixtape to hype it all up

Mark Deez & Scorpio61 (Producer affiliated with the Snowgoons) - Telekinesis Thesis - its a full-length studio album dropping at the end of this year.

Mark Deez & Keko (Producer from Bogota, Colombia) - The Cycle of Struggle - it will be dropping sometime this year. Its finished, just working out the promotion aspect.

Mark Deez & Big G (Producer from Canada) - Bootstrap Theory - with guest features from Gen Steele of Smiff N Wessun, Whichcraft, EQ, Ezekial, Powder, and many, many more to be announced at a later date.

"The Militia of Emcees" is a Lord Lhus + Dr. iLL album that I am heavily featured on and will be out probably early 2010.

Grindhouse Gang is a group consisting of myself, Dr. iLL, Lord Lhus, and Powder. It will be out sometime next year.

Here are some of the tracks you can check out that are on Youtube:

<-- Realm of Danger ft Ras Kass, 93 P, and Phathom Prod by Domingo Cuts by Dr. iLL

<--- Pugilist Poems off Telekinesis Thesis (me & Scorpio61)

<--- Hell Yeah ft Bigg Limn off Telekinesis Thesis (me & Scorpio61)

<--- Acid Aqueduct off The Cycle of Struggle (me & Keko)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.