Illmatic vs. Me against the world

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm choosing MATW.
Purely because the beats on MATW were easier to listen to and drew you into the song. Also pac is able transfer emotion to a track a lot more fluently.
There's also the fact that at the time 2pac had a big buzz due to prison time. etc.

Zero Cool said:
If that was true I would have no problem with you. However it's not. You have a long history of disparaging Pac, for whatever reason, and somehow find pleasure and amusement out of doing it. I need only refer back to your post "Whoever still listens to Pac is lame." If that isn't hating on Pac, what is?
man ur fuckin dumb...and i predicted this...i said i would have to repeat myself....AM I A FUCKIN PROPHET OR NOT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero ur wrong but since ur so intelligent i decided to give u a hint...s u can see urself that ur not readin my posts good enough to understand what im talking about...

ah naw fuck it...lmme tell...U pretend to know me so very well..but too bad 4 u its only pretending...

That is not hating on pac... u just qoute 1 line out of my whole post and u didnt read all my others or did u? I dunno why u insist on making me look like a pachatere man..but i again i suggest u fuck off...
oh i 4got to explain it but nah go back to the life forum and figure it out urself...genius..lol

somehow...it is always me who gets the replies....but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...go to letter to the prez.> last wordz u'll find a thread there called Hurts go in it and say why u think i should get banned from this board...please do..im so nice i even made it for u...

Hurts said:
somehow...it is always me who gets the replies....but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...go to letter to the prez.> last wordz u'll find a thread there called Hurts go in it and say why u think i should get banned from this board...please do..im so nice i even made it for u...
I don't want you banned, when did I ever even imply such a thing? All I want you to do is grow up and quit the hate. If you do my problems with you are over.

Zero Cool said:
I don't want you banned, when did I ever even imply such a thing? All I want you to do is grow up and quit the hate. If you do my problems with you are over.
WHERE DID U READ UR NAME IN MY POST?

Hurts said:
So Let me ask you this one more time...PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE...I DONT MAKE POSTS ABOUT PAC WITH HATE IN IT..I JUST GIVE DA FINGA TO HIS GROUPIES...
Zero is right, I noticed you several times in threads. It seems that everybody who likes pac or even likes him more than other artists is a groupie 4 u!
I think you´re very bad seperating groupies from fans.

Tonio1986 said:
Zero is right, I noticed you several times in threads. It seems that everybody who likes pac or even likes him more than other artists is a groupie 4 u!
I think you´re very bad seperating groupies from fans.
Hurts is the biggest fucking idiot out of the 22,000 people on this board.

'Bout time I see him getting shitted on, as he does it to everyone else. :thumb:

Tito

Hurts said:
threads like this are never interesting on this board...cuz the pac dickryders will offcourse say me against the world...what did it do for nothing...LMAO @ THE PAC REPRESENTIN BULLSHIT....ILLMATIC TURNED SHIT AROUND...thats all i have to say...
Word.

ARon

So how many of you listened to MATW before he was dead? And you people who are like, MATW shits on Illmatic and all that. Do you even own Illmatic?

Hurts said:
threads like this are never interesting on this board...cuz the pac dickryders will offcourse say me against the world...what did it do for nothing...LMAO @ THE PAC REPRESENTIN BULLSHIT....ILLMATIC TURNED SHIT AROUND...thats all i have to say...
Does that mean your a nas dickrider? Your on a pacboard and every post you do is hating on pac. What did you even think about when you first registered. By the way you dont need to type dots every 2 words.

WessideThuggin said:
Me Against the World is my pick.

But Pac's best album was All Eyez on Me.
No it wasn't, DK7 was, MATW is a close second, then AEOM.

The only reason in my opinion that AEOM isn't higher is because it was basically a party CD. Had VERY FEW chill out, reflect and thing about things deeply tracks. Life Goes On and Only God Can Judge Me are the only two off the top of my head I can think of.

I'll tell you what though, AEOM...that whole fucking album is a classic club banger.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.