Illmatic To Now:Nas

jbrolax said:
streets disciple is a classic
I think Nas is G.O.A.T but Street Disciple is not a classic, if he took those shitty tracks off like Amercain Way, U.B.R(Great Concept But I Couldnt Get In To The Song),that shit track No one else in the room and replaced those tracks with New York, Good Morning And Serious then it would of been a classic :thumb:

jbrolax

I personaly liked american way, and didnt have anything against ubr it could of used a better beat

and i agree with no one else in the room. Best double disc since all eyes on me

Cm_Millionaire[B said:
Illmatic = CLASSIC
It Was Written = Average
I Am = Horrible
Nastradamus = DISGUSTING
Stillmatic = Average (I'm being nice!)
Lost Tapes = Near Classic
God's Son = Average
Streets Disciple = Average (would have been good if it was cut down to a single disc but that's always the case)[/B]
.....what kind of a scale is this? Maybe you just dont like concience rap thats y ur putting up such a bullshit rating....lemme redo ur "scale"

Illmatic = Classic (At least you werent blind enough to rate this one as shit too)

It Was Written = CLASSIC (Listen to the fuckin album...listen to the message its trying to give, and most of all, LISTEN TO THE SUBLIMINALS)

I am = Disgusting... (I agree with you on this one)
Nastrodamus = Worst album he came out with (Agree with this one too)

Stillmatic = Classic (Again, same with it was written...the diss tracks, 1 mic...how can u say this aint a classic???)

Lost Tapes = Near classic (not bad for a bunch of 2nd rate songs he didnt put on his other albums...)

Gods Son = Average

Streets Disciple = Above Average

I dont kno if u just voiced your opinion from other peoples propeganda or what...but you really need 2 listen first before you talk

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.