If Lloyd Banks wasnt part of G-Unit He would be seen as an average mixtape artist !

the only reason that he even gets hates in because his on G-Unit yet at the same time thats the reason he sells well.

It's a gift and a curse.
50 Cent already pretty much said that about himself on "Never Enough"

"If I'm the best AND the worst/ then God's gift is a curse" -50 Cent

if he wasnt with g unit i think he would be better and would be definatly more original. instead of trying to make catchy pop hits he would be makin hard ass shit all the time. i like his flow and voice, its laid back, but the g unit is holding him down because he has to make all those songs for the club and gay shit of that nature

wouldve expected you to like tony lol.
but see my point is take away 50 cent eminem dr dre and his album features.......wat do u turn out with ? an average mixtape cat. ppl only like this dude cos of his affiliations. and not his talent.

u dont hear anybody talkin bout cats like murda mook grafh jae millz dudes like that.
yet they spit nice verses got good punches and phors......
but they dont get mentioned cos they dont have affiliations with the 'in crowd'

If Lloyd Banks wasnt part of G-Unit He would be seen as an average mixtape artist

sniper said:
wouldve expected you to like tony lol.
but see my point is take away 50 cent eminem dr dre and his album features.......wat do u turn out with ? an average mixtape cat. ppl only like this dude cos of his affiliations. and not his talent.

u dont hear anybody talkin bout cats like murda mook grafh jae millz dudes like that.
yet they spit nice verses got good punches and phors......
but they dont get mentioned cos they dont have affiliations with the 'in crowd'
Damn you should have been on yahoo yesterday...you would have seen cats talk....specially bout those...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.