If Joe Budden doesn't respond to Inspectah Deck will you be disappointed?

awww, Joe Budden apologizes to Method Man, But take shots at Raekwon:

MY BAD METH - blogTV

... rumor goes that, Wu Tang just beat the shit outta someone backstage, nobody knows if it's Joe Budden related or if anything even happened for that matter. More info to come soon i guess.

linx

Staff member
I'm a bigger fan of Wu-Tang than I am Joe Budden.. but it seems like some people twist shit around a lot without knowing what's really going on.

I don't think Joe Budden is a bitch for saying he was wrong for naming Meth. That was the only thing I thought was wrong about the entire situation. I was never mad at him for being a confident MC who thinks he can rap circles around somebody. The fact that he named Method Man of all people was the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way what so ever.

Then what? I've seen so many bias Wu-Tang fans speak on this shit that it's ridiculous. They say Joe is a bitch for not responding back to Deck.. yet it took Deck over a month to even release something towards Budden to begin with. Right? Remember when it first happened? So technically, Joe Budden doesn't have to release shit yet if he really doesn't want to.

Nobody from Wu or Slaughterhouse got their ass kicked at Rock The Bells. That's just more people talking shit. It's funny how some people just clown Budden like he's some kind of punk though. Not to defend him like I know him personally. But he ain't never knowingly got his ass whooped by anybody physically. Lets not forget how this shit all started and lets not also forget that Slaughterhouse didn't wanna make it a SH vs Wu beef. So of course they tried to squash the shit. So.. Joe Budden didn't release a diss track. Then what happens? Deck releases a diss track out of nowhere that was completely ass and in my opinion wasn't good enough for a response from Joe Budden. It was weak as fuck. So Joe and Rae eventually talk and it all seemed good. Then Inspectah Deck goes on stage at RTB saying "Fuck Joe Budden" like Joe ain't supposed to react to that. He was right for saying my bad to Method Man, but he was also right for saying if someone else that was never involved says his name in a disrespectful way again.. he's gonna do something about it. He didn't necessarily mean physically when he said he was looking for people. Don't jump to conclusions just to call him a hypocrite.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.