If it isn't about 50 cent you don't care!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DUB CEE said:
so i'm forced to find out? i don't really care much about them and unless there's some ppl praisin it i dont really check it out.

I can't force you to do anything. My Jedi mind tricks don't work over the net.

I'm just letting people know.

You don't like me do you?

Pittsey said:
People do realise I'm only trying to spark discussion and I wasn't really venting?
Well, that's what happens in every thread, soon as 50's name is mentioned everyone jumps on the venting boat to have a say.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
yayo said:
Well, that's what happens in every thread, soon as 50's name is mentioned everyone jumps on the venting boat to have a say.

I know. I'm trying to encourage change, we should spend more time speaking about lesser artists/albums. We all know enough about 50 Cent and we all know what his music sounds like.

Pittsey said:
I know. I'm trying to encourage change, we should spend more time speaking about lesser artists/albums. We all know enough about 50 Cent and we all know what his music sounds like.
- Drop the 50 news posting a bit, It's obvious 90% of the board couldn't care less if he brings out a dildo or whatever he is doing these days. They just see it as a chance to vent.

- If there is a thread discussing some other artists and 50 is mentioned, perhaps moderate it so the thread isn't highjacked into 10 pages of "I hate 50" shit.

- I'd love to speak about lesser artists and albums, it just seems as though the discussion never comes up. The only time I see something decent is when someone asks what albums to buy (out of a list).

i dunno... but if u really want the lesser artists to get talked about how bout dropping some of there tracks 4 us 2 listen 2... if u already have, i didnt kno, and i take back that previous comment...

the only time i check out new artists, isnt because some one says their good... its when i hear there music and im like 'damn... who is this?'

:laugh:

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
i buy his shit. gotta support the westcoast.

and hate it or love it. hes number 1. he makes everything platinum. threads, cds, video games...

7 Syns

Until an artist drops a song for every single fan's liking then there will always be love/hate relationship between rappers and fans.

peace.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
RichieRich69 said:
Cuz a lotta idiots buy into him and think he's so real:rolleyes: come on...
its not bout being "real" all the time. hes shit sells cuz the beats kick ass and the music is bearable. his songs are played in the clubs and everything. yea if ur looking for a street cd, his isnt the one to be picking up. but his shit doesnt alway suck. and sometimes he does have stories to tell in his songs. so whatever u kno

Pittsey said:
What the fuck are you on about??? Seriously, I can't understand what you are trying to say.

And why did you highlight you and put fixed underneath it?

Call me a dickrider all you want my posts speak for themselves. I have never said I'm a fan of his music. I just open my eyes and my ears and take it for what it is.

If anyone sticks up for 50 on this forum it is me, but that isn't the definition of a dickrider. If I said "Hustlers Ambition" is a good track then i'd agree that I am. And I also never said all mainstream rappers were "wack". Not that I'd ever use that word. And I'm not saying anything subliminally, if you think I am I suggest you check the definition on dictionary.com.

All I'm saying is 50 threads get posts. People then say they hate him but love to speak on him. People asked for more underground news and when I post it they don't look for it. If I need to break it down more for you, just ask.
i think i shouldve made myself more clear and separated the mainstream argument as it was referring to a different post, and im not about to call anybody a dickryder but aside from the news section, is aftermath the only label who you ll listen to ? i mean anything regarding aftermath youre an active user, count how many street hop non street hop news topics you ve started regarding aftermath, g unit, shady or whatever their newest shit is, i even recall u supporting bizarre's album i mean like wtf r u serious :laugh:

and as for the argument sayin post more about other artists, i do feel what you're sayin, but if the same user constantly bumps their threads to get views its plain sad.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
i think i shouldve made myself more clear and separated the mainstream argument as it was referring to a different post, and im not about to call anybody a dickryder but aside from the news section, is aftermath the only label who you ll listen to ? i mean anything regarding aftermath youre an active user, count how many street hop non street hop news topics you ve started regarding aftermath, g unit, shady or whatever their newest shit is, i even recall u supporting bizarre's album i mean like wtf r u serious :laugh:

and as for the argument sayin post more about other artists, i do feel what you're sayin, but if the same user constantly bumps their threads to get views its plain sad.
I never supported Bizarres album, I simply said you can't hate on it until it's released. Because as usual people were hating anything Aftermath before they had even heard it. I just tried to search for the thread so I could prove it, but couldn't find it.

That album was awful besides 1 track!!

I agree most of the news articles seem to be about Aftermath...But they seem to have the most news worthy artists. And I don't post more Aftermath news than Allhiphop or SOHH.

And no I don't listen to just Aftermath, but I do listen to Aftermath and I'm not ashamed to admit it. But most of their albums these days are poor. Game's was good.

"but if the same user constantly bumps their threads to get views its plain sad."
Sorry don't get what you mean. I haven't bumped any thread. And I don't care about views, posts or rep.

Yeah I looked at the last 10 threads I posted in in streethop (not including news.)

This thread.
A thread about albums, none were Aftermath.
The Game (an Aftermath artist)
A 50 Cent thread, which inspired this.
A jay-z thread
A Tootsie Roll Vs Laffy Taffy thread
A who's new thread
Immortal Tech
Biggie
Nas

10 threads. Most not Aftermath, which considering the larger percentage of threads are about Aftermath isn't too bad for someone who supposedly only knows Aftermath artists.

I may seem to be very positive towards 50, but only because I'm trying to even it up. There's way too much hate and not enough honest criticism. And I listen to nearly every artist out there. Mos Def as many as I can. If there were more threads on non-theusual I'd be in there. But I gave up starting them as no-one enters. Just like the news posts I start.

Pittsey said:
I never supported Bizarres album, I simply said you can't hate on it until it's released. Because as usual people were hating anything Aftermath before they had even heard it. I just tried to search for the thread so I could prove it, but couldn't find it.

That album was awful besides 1 track!!

I agree most of the news articles seem to be about Aftermath...But they seem to have the most news worthy artists. And I don't post more Aftermath news than Allhiphop or SOHH.

And no I don't listen to just Aftermath, but I do listen to Aftermath and I'm not ashamed to admit it. But most of their albums these days are poor. Game's was good.

"but if the same user constantly bumps their threads to get views its plain sad."
Sorry don't get what you mean. I haven't bumped any thread. And I don't care about views, posts or rep.

Yeah I looked at the last 10 threads I posted in in streethop (not including news.)

This thread.
A thread about albums, none were Aftermath.
The Game (an Aftermath artist)
A 50 Cent thread, which inspired this.
A jay-z thread
A Tootsie Roll Vs Laffy Taffy thread
A who's new thread
Immortal Tech
Biggie
Nas

10 threads. Most not Aftermath, which considering the larger percentage of threads are about Aftermath isn't too bad for someone who supposedly only knows Aftermath artists.

I may seem to be very positive towards 50, but only because I'm trying to even it up. There's way too much hate and not enough honest criticism. And I listen to nearly every artist out there. Mos Def as many as I can. If there were more threads on non-theusual I'd be in there. But I gave up starting them as no-one enters. Just like the news posts I start.
i meant if someone posts a topic about a little known rapper and nobody replies, so they 'bump' the thread it looks lame, ive done it in the past so i cant say anythin but i do agree with that part of what your sayin, the majority ppl wont even listen to anythin unless its with a certain crew affiliation...

concerning the aftermath thing u gotta admit in the past u been posting ALOT of threads on them ( :laugh: ) like i said tho im not callin u anythin, i will give u credit for balancing it out, to be honest tho i feel the forum kinda slowed down alot recently, if u hear somethin u like but others dont because they havent heard it, they ll automatically give it a neg response (ie g-unot)

ps dont forget the stat quo thread, sayin u 'liked' his music, were u being serious ?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
i meant if someone posts a topic about a little known rapper and nobody replies, so they 'bump' the thread it looks lame, ive done it in the past so i cant say anythin but i do agree with that part of what your sayin, the majority ppl wont even listen to anythin unless its with a certain crew affiliation...

concerning the aftermath thing u gotta admit in the past u been posting ALOT of threads on them ( :laugh: ) like i said tho im not callin u anythin, i will give u credit for balancing it out, to be honest tho i feel the forum kinda slowed down alot recently, if u hear somethin u like but others dont because they havent heard it, they ll automatically give it a neg response (ie g-unot)

ps dont forget the stat quo thread, sayin u 'liked' his music, were u being serious ?

I have a couple of Stat Quo tracks on my Ipod which I like. But I think 1 is a Dre beat and the other a Kanye beat.

His album looks promising when you look at producers and guests. But so did Fat Joe's and Bizarre's and look how they turned out.

Pittsey said:
I have a couple of Stat Quo tracks on my Ipod which I like. But I think 1 is a Dre beat and the other a Kanye beat.

His album looks promising when you look at producers and guests. But so did Fat Joe's and Bizarre's and look how they turned out.
yeah i heard one of his mixtapes to be honest i only felt the way we came up and that was due to 50, whom im not the biggest fan of but he did do good on that song i think thats the dre beat u mean.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.