If it isn't about 50 cent you don't care!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
How come every thread made on here about Aftermath artists, especially 50 Cent, goes to at least 5 pages long. Everyone seems to hate 50 cent, he is the destroyer of hip-hop. no-one on here buys his albums and all he makes is crap music that only sells because of his image. Allegedly.

So if no-one likes him, and no-one cares why are all the threads about him and his Aftermath crew so populated?

Recently there was a thread in LTTG about how the news area had too much 50 Cent. Everyone seemed to agree. yet when I post news reports on Underground artists - most recently Apathy and Vakill, and the underground hip-hop concert - no-one replies or possibly if I'm lucky 1 may.

So what I'm saying is, if you hate him why not keep quiet, why cause all the drama? Why keep his name in your mouth? And why not show an interest in an MC who you haven't yet taken the time to listen to and who doesn't get played on the radio?
Start by picking up the new albums from Apathy or Vakill.

*vented*

Chronic

People just love to hate. The whole G Unot thing is gay as fuck as well. Bunch of retards sitting behind their comment typing FUCK U 2 QUARTERS!!!! I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!
No one in G Unit is going to see it and even if they did they wouldn't give a fuck. All those G Unot supporters are doing is keeping 50's name i everyone's mouth. Bunch of pathetic cry babies.

Most people who complain about there being too much 50 and not underground shit only know a handful of underground artists anyway. They're just pretentious Hip-Hop snobs who think of acknowledging mainstream music as something a non "Hip-Hop head" would do.

well 50 is by far the most popular rapper in the industry so threads on him will be the longest. 50 has the most fans and the most haters. that's what comes with emormous popularity. anything 50 does or says becomes national headlines and that gets annoying as hell which is why peeps start to hate. it's just human nature. also for me personally i don't like his music at all except for his power of the dollar days so i give him little credit except that he knows how to use the fact he got shot to make money and market himself well. i will admit he does make good club music though but i hate club music so it sucks for me. peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^^ I'm not taking jabs at anyone. Don't feel you need to defend yourself.

All I'm saying is that we need to discuss more artists than those that saturate our ear drums. If everyone purchased, or even downloaded although I'd rather you didn't, Apathy's or Vakill's albums we could discuss them lesser known artists. We already know everything about 50, we already know the formula he uses. We can tell a 50 Cent track after 5 seconds.

Check out this shit thread I started and how large it got - http://www.streethop.com/forum/thread157610.html

But I want people to post in this thread. :D

jbrolax

Pittsey said:
^^^ I'm not taking jabs at anyone. Don't feel you need to defend yourself.
haha, yeh I was just sayin, f'n A now this is 3 times for me

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD....DO NOT LET PITTSEY WIN

kidding

Pittsey said:
How come every thread made on here about Aftermath artists, especially 50 Cent, goes to at least 5 pages long. Everyone seems to hate 50 cent, he is the destroyer of hip-hop. no-one on here buys his albums and all he makes is crap music that only sells because of his image. Allegedly.

So if no-one likes him, and no-one cares why are all the threads about him and his Aftermath crew so populated?

Recently there was a thread in LTTG about how the news area had too much 50 Cent. Everyone seemed to agree. yet when I post news reports on Underground artists - most recently Apathy and Vakill, and the underground hip-hop concert - no-one replies or possibly if I'm lucky 1 may.

So what I'm saying is, if you hate him why not keep quiet, why cause all the drama? Why keep his name in your mouth? And why not show an interest in an MC who you haven't yet taken the time to listen to and who doesn't get played on the radio?

*vented*
maybe because no one knows who apathy or vakill is (including me).

Pittsey said:

*vented*
Re: If it isn't about 50 cent you don't care!!
fixed.
just cos an mc is mainstream doesnt make them automatically wack, i hate that mentality, im not one to name call but check yourself pls ur subliminally callin anyone who posts negatively on 50 a hater, well figure what u are then.

ps yeah agree with ya chronic that g unot shit is lame as fuck, and i still dont understand how that kid got ppl to follow him i mean.............

left click >>>>> http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e9/avfc12/k508wy.jpg.
:laugh: g g g g g unot :rolleyes:

ARon

^Isn't that what this thread is almost about. The hate.

The only thing I can say about some of these 50 cent threads, besides the stupid ass posts they do spark up some good conversation.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
Re: If it isn't about 50 cent you don't care!!
fixed.
just cos an mc is mainstream doesnt make them automatically wack, i hate that mentality, im not one to name call but check yourself pls ur subliminally callin anyone who posts negatively on 50 a hater, well figure what u are then.

ps yeah agree with ya chronic that g unot shit is lame as fuck, and i still dont understand how that kid got ppl to follow him i mean.............

left click >>>>> http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e9/avfc12/k508wy.jpg.
:laugh: g g g g g unot :rolleyes:

What the fuck are you on about??? Seriously, I can't understand what you are trying to say.

And why did you highlight you and put fixed underneath it?

Call me a dickrider all you want my posts speak for themselves. I have never said I'm a fan of his music. I just open my eyes and my ears and take it for what it is.

If anyone sticks up for 50 on this forum it is me, but that isn't the definition of a dickrider. If I said "Hustlers Ambition" is a good track then i'd agree that I am. And I also never said all mainstream rappers were "wack". Not that I'd ever use that word. And I'm not saying anything subliminally, if you think I am I suggest you check the definition on dictionary.com.

All I'm saying is 50 threads get posts. People then say they hate him but love to speak on him. People asked for more underground news and when I post it they don't look for it. If I need to break it down more for you, just ask.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tupac Tha Great said:
Maybe we should ban the use of the words 50 Cent and G Unit.

Roaches banned all talk on Aftermath artists for a week and everyone got upset.

This isn't a thread to defend or hate on 50 Cent. All I'm saying is hate him all you want, or love him all you want. But you can't deny that people can't keep his name out of their mouths.

All I was saying that instead of using all the energy negatively, why not take the time to check out Apathy or Vakill. It's no excuse to say "I've never heard of them". I've brought their names to the discussion now, so do some research people.

Pittsey said:
Roaches banned all talk on Aftermath artists for a week and everyone got upset.

This isn't a thread to defend or hate on 50 Cent. All I'm saying is hate him all you want, or love him all you want. But you can't deny that people can't keep his name out of their mouths.

All I was saying that instead of using all the energy negatively, why not take the time to check out Apathy or Vakill. It's no excuse to say "I've never heard of them". I've brought their names to the discussion now, so do some research people.
so i'm forced to find out? i don't really care much about them and unless there's some ppl praisin it i dont really check it out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.