I'd like to congratulate 50 Cent on...

u think selling 2 million records and being top on the billboards make a artist the talented
Record sells mean jack
just cuz it got ppl out there who boost his record sells by buying his wack album does not mean hes the hottest rappers
it's plenty of rapprs out there that do not sell records and who is not very popular that is Hotter then 50

_carmi

me, myself & us
Te-R.o.a.r (T.h.u.g.)777 said:
Rap and I edited my post... *edits post again, runs away... listens to favorite rapper...

Favorite rapper : 50 cent
Reason? : he has money and he sells alot of albums

so u determine whose ur fav rapper by the money they got in their bank account?

_carmi said:
so u determine whose ur fav rapper by the money they got in their bank account?
Yes ofcourse! when I found out Tupac only had 200 K in the bank I immedialty had to drop him from my doggy house... *a dog like house I put on my wall... and I put dogs in the house that I consider my favorite rappers... so yes Tupac is out of the doggie house, and 50 cent is in! He is sooooooooooooooooooo talented because he has so much monnnnnneyyyyyyy.... I mean WOW!

DrugBa11ad said:
Cry bitches cuz ur artist dont sell.
Exactly they just don't get it... They're just jealous that OUR artists like 50 cent sell millions and those I don't know... wack rappers like Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, Yukmouth, Crooked I don't sell that much...

Gggggggg Unittttttt! TRL 4 LIFE

ARon

This just shows that the number of stupid ass people in the US is growing.

So he sells records big deal, his album was shit, complete shit, a nice beat here and there but shit. Oh but he is successful. Because of this i dont ever want to see anyone, not even 50 himself call himself a fucking artist. An artist doesn't sell his soul, he doesn't sell out his art, doesn't sell out his culture or any of that. But fuck it, keep making that money off the rape of your culture. Hip Hop is a fucking joke now.

He is sooooooooooooooooooo talented because he has so much monnnnnneyyyyyyy.... I mean WOW!

U don't have to be talented to get money... and that's what happend to 50. He ain't talented but he's got, like u said so much money.

And btw those rappers u named, they ain't wack u are. g-gg-g- gay unit...

im out

lol I love how you all get so worked up from my comment, its cute. :)

Exactly they just don't get it... They're just jealous that OUR artists like 50 cent sell millions and those I don't know... wack rappers like Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, Yukmouth, Crooked I don't sell that much...
Oh, and actually, I enjoy Talib Kweli's music, and I've grown a strong attachment to a lot of Crooked I's shit too. So i'm not being biased, i got love for the little guys. I just think its funny how you all have hissy fits when someone is sellign a lot of records.

Its America, what the fuck do you expect? No one going to buy shit that has to do with real issues... they want bubblegum shit. 50 is damn good at what he does. No doubt.

thuginme said:
U don't have to be talented to get money... and that's what happend to 50. He ain't talented but he's got, like u said so much money.

And btw those rappers u named, they ain't wack u are. g-gg-g- gay unit...

im out
Lol why is it difficult for people to realize sarcasm when they see it? :confused:

^They dont' seem to do it very well on this board...

A lot of the "man i lIsteN 2 undaground hIp hop! fuck GAY-UNTI!" are really creative, intelligent people. They totally have the IQ to understand sarcasm.

Now you want the REAL TALK...

50 Cent claims he's a positive role model and we should see what he's done not what he's said... well listen to this...

1. Lets take my homie Napoleon... He's done songs like Never Forget, Lil' Mama, Thin Line and now lets look at 50 cent... In Da Club, PIMP, Candy Shop... see any pattern?
2. He hated on Ja Rule for making RnB songs then he goes and does it again
3. He had the tenacity to do a song with Ja Rule and imply that if Tupac was alive he would of dissed Ja Rule as if 50 was best friends with 'Pac and even then he wouldnt have the right to imply anything for a dude he is no longer with us- physically
4. He's sold alot of albums but a song for Crooked like "My Life" or a song for Talib like "Beautiful Struggle" are worth every copy he sold 'cause these tracks ARE REAL MUSIC!
5. He's just another gimmick formed by corporate America to make money and more money and more more more money... And who said Money equals talent?

Basically I could still go on... but the fact is 50 cent has money but he's not a positive influence as he makes him self to be... All these wanna be thugs runnin' around thinkin' they're ganstsas have to meet my brothers and sisters in the ghetto or in Palestine or in the refugee camps just an hour from where I live... then theyll see what gangsta really is...

I won't diss 50 cent 'cause he's already dissin him self...

PEACE!

Aristotle said:
This just shows that the number of stupid ass people in the US is growing.

So he sells records big deal, his album was shit, complete shit, a nice beat here and there but shit. Oh but he is successful. Because of this i dont ever want to see anyone, not even 50 himself call himself a fucking artist. An artist doesn't sell his soul, he doesn't sell out his art, doesn't sell out his culture or any of that. But fuck it, keep making that money off the rape of your culture. Hip Hop is a fucking joke now.
if its such a joke how about you abandon it so nobody has to hear your bitching, or do somthing about it?

two187pac said:
if its such a joke how about you abandon it so nobody has to hear your bitching, or do somthing about it?
Instead of lookin' down on a brother how about you join him and help him make that change that is needed... I don't see how he said ONE WORD that is wrong... it's simple... there's no music in that album.

Instead of lookin' down on a brother how about you join him and help him make that change that is needed... I don't see how he said ONE WORD that is wrong... it's simple... there's no music in that album.
totally your opinion homie.

Now you want the REAL TALK...

50 Cent claims he's a positive role model and we should see what he's done not what he's said... well listen to this...

1. Lets take my homie Napoleon... He's done songs like Never Forget, Lil' Mama, Thin Line and now lets look at 50 cent... In Da Club, PIMP, Candy Shop... see any pattern?
2. He hated on Ja Rule for making RnB songs then he goes and does it again
3. He had the tenacity to do a song with Ja Rule and imply that if Tupac was alive he would of dissed Ja Rule as if 50 was best friends with 'Pac and even then he wouldnt have the right to imply anything for a dude he is no longer with us- physically
4. He's sold alot of albums but a song for Crooked like "My Life" or a song for Talib like "Beautiful Struggle" are worth every copy he sold 'cause these tracks ARE REAL MUSIC!
5. He's just another gimmick formed by corporate America to make money and more money and more more more money... And who said Money equals talent?

Basically I could still go on... but the fact is 50 cent has money but he's not a positive influence as he makes him self to be... All these wanna be thugs runnin' around thinkin' they're ganstsas have to meet my brothers and sisters in the ghetto or in Palestine or in the refugee camps just an hour from where I live... then theyll see what gangsta really is...

I won't diss 50 cent 'cause he's already dissin him self...

PEACE!

Thats real talk! You put that nicely man! :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.