I'd like to congratulate 50 Cent on...

taken from the allhiphop.com news section.

50 Cent has become the first artist in 41 years to hold down four of the top slots of Billboard’s Top 10 Singles chart. The last artist to achieve this feat was the Beatles, who snagged the top 5 in 1964. Game’s “Hate It or Love It,” “How We Do,” “Disco Inferno” and “Candy Shop” featuring Olivia are all near the top of the charts, while his latest album The Massacre continues to sell, topping the Billboard Hot 100 Albums chart.
Everybody's talking about him. He's the "hottest" artist in music, period. His new album, The Massacre, has sold almost 2 million records. Everybody, from the streets to the internet forums, is talking about him. He gets paid millions of dollars by causing petty controversy.

He's achieved everything he's ever wanted to achieve. And I would like to congratulate him on that. Even thought your making things worse, more power to you black man.
:thumb:

Happy Easter.

Silleone said:
where the fuck u bin hurts?
outside ha for the 1st time in my life i have touched a tree!!!! Newayz nah this shit started to bore me and now I feel like just postin in a while..I will probably post this weekend and than I won't for maybe a week or so and come tell everybody how great tonedeffs album is and why everybody should buy it...than I will leave again and start bootlegging the album and paste direct links on the QN5 forums and get my ass banned and than I will come back with a new name on this board so Rukas can expose me again...

one mc on dj said:
outside ha for the 1st time in my life i have touched a tree!!!! Newayz nah this shit started to bore me and now I feel like just postin in a while..I will probably post this weekend and than I won't for maybe a week or so and come tell everybody how great tonedeffs album is and why everybody should buy it...than I will leave again and start bootlegging the album and paste direct links on the QN5 forums and get my ass banned and than I will come back with a new name on this board so Rukas can expose me again...

haha, i feel that. :D

Half a buck is the most talented rapper to hit the game, and to prove this... just see how many records he sold.. now Talib Kweli didn't sell that much which means Talib Kweli can't rap but Half A Buck CAN!

Pacaveli-T said:
lol half a buck never heard that one

did you mean rape or rap? :confused: :(
Rap and I edited my post... *edits post again, runs away... listens to favorite rapper...

Favorite rapper : 50 cent
Reason? : he has money and he sells alot of albums

Let's just say i hope ur kidding..( taking ur comment serious) you should define talented..I am not saying he didnt but I think it is pretty safe to say that 50 didn't come up with the promo stunts himself..50 didn't get the hype by working for it all himself..record sales don't mean shit when it comes to talent...all 50 has is prolly charisma..and thats also prolly the reason why they signed him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.