Ice Cube's Son

Since I take the saying "don't believe everything you see or read" literally, lemme ask this...

Has anyone else heard the rumor that Cube's eldest son has been working with Dre's eldest to put out a record?

I heard this rumor about the time that Cube's "Making The Video" with Snoop and Lil Jon was on TV, cuz Cube's son is in the video.

Just curious, because I'd be interested in hearing that shit.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
what would they have to rap about? how their daddy's were gangsta's, but they lived nice sheltered lives. If they get on some gangsta shit its gona sound stupid

Sarr said:
what would they have to rap about? how their daddy's were gangsta's, but they lived nice sheltered lives. If they get on some gangsta shit its gona sound stupid
Uhhh... why does everyone have this mentality? That if you weren't raised in poverty you have nothing to rap about?

C.R.Y.

Bam_Margera said:
Uhhh... why does everyone have this mentality? That if you weren't raised in poverty you have nothing to rap about?
true. look at kanye west. dude went to college and raps, and hes still successful. he doesnt rap about no gangsta shit

Zimbabwe said:
i think he means to be a successful rapper
That's still ignorance. As CRY pointed out... look at Kanye. On top of that, I don't think Will Smith was raised in crack infestation, nor were Joe Simmons or Darryl McDaniels... MC Hammer.

Yes... while some of these guys lived near these kinds of neighborhoods, they were actually all raised in decent familys with not much to complain about... yet all became legends.

Dante:
del is cube's cousin and he's light years away from cube's style. so what?
I don't know who "Del" is... but I know the guy I'm speaking about was introduced, by Cube as "my son". And the kid, aside from having SUPER light skin, did look exactly like Cube.

And as for your "so what?"... the question was, has anyone heard any rumors other than me about him getting with Dre's son to put out a record. And who cares if the kids flow is "light years away" from Cube's style. Cube style, although legendary, isn't that smooth in the first place. And it's better that he's NOT like his father/cousin/uncle, whatever they are... becasue if he were, then it would just allow everyone to say "oh.. what? He think he his daddy"? :rolleyes:

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Sarr said:
best post ever

Shahin

It would be cool if they got together and came out with some Jurassic 5 type stuff. The westcoast needs more rappers like that.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^but then jurassic 5 is underground. we need more tracks like that gotta agree, but more tracks like that that make it to the mainstream.

nowadays rappers who wanna be successful gotta be gangsta. this is gangsta. they all rap bout how they were in poverty and now they rich as fuck. those 2 kids cant do that. they be born rich. they wont rap bout poverty. shit would be ridiculous.

Shahin said:
It would be cool if they got together and came out with some Jurassic 5 type stuff. The westcoast needs more rappers like that.
what about being some straight up punchline rappers ala Banks?

I mean... think about it... combining the styles of their dads with the punchlines of Lloyd Banks? Hot shit.

nowadays rappers who wanna be successful gotta be gangsta.
This is so much utter shit. Kanye ain't gangsta... Eminem ain't gangsta, D12 ain't gangsta, Nas ain't gangsta, Jay ain't gangsta.

they all rap bout how they were in poverty and now they rich as fuck. those 2 kids cant do that. they be born rich. they wont rap bout poverty. shit would be ridiculous.
You rap about what you know and make it work. I'm a white kid from the burbs who has had a luxurious life COMAPARED TO people like Pac, Dre and them... but yet I still find acceptance on the Detroit underground... you just gotta work harder to earn that respect.

EDouble said:
hell with Dre's son i heard he wasnt even around Dre much growin up or some shit
I wouldn't doubt that. I don't know if it's true... but I do know he's rapping under the name The Hood Surgeon... and the pic of him he had a phat ass mink coat on. So... I'm sure he got money from pops.

But... Dre's eldest is like mid-20's, and Dre's like 40, right? Cuz I know Snoop and Warren are 33 and 34 respectively... so Dre should be about 40... and that would put Dre at having this kid in his late teens to early 20's when NWA started hitting huge... so... it wouldn't be a surprise.

I'm curious how many of Eazy's 12 kids actually were around him?

Speaking of Eazy... I read last night in Snoop's book that he died in Cedars-Sinai... I always thought Eazy died in a NY hospital for some reason.

DPG iz all I C

Bam_Margera said:
I wouldn't doubt that. I don't know if it's true... but I do know he's rapping under the name The Hood Surgeon... and the pic of him he had a phat ass mink coat on. So... I'm sure he got money from pops.

But... Dre's eldest is like mid-20's, and Dre's like 40, right? Cuz I know Snoop and Warren are 33 and 34 respectively... so Dre should be about 40... and that would put Dre at having this kid in his late teens to early 20's when NWA started hitting huge... so... it wouldn't be a surprise.

I'm curious how many of Eazy's 12 kids actually were around him?

Speaking of Eazy... I read last night in Snoop's book that he died in Cedars-Sinai... I always thought Eazy died in a NY hospital for some reason.
Dre's 41 :) born 18th Feb 1965

i read that dre's son dident even know dre was his dad until he was like 16 or 17. he just lived in compton w.o knowing his dad. so if thats the case.. then im prety sure he could still pull off a street mentality if he wanted.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.