Ice Cube's Son

restivo said:
i read that dre's son dident even know dre was his dad until he was like 16 or 17. he just lived in compton w.o knowing his dad. so if thats the case.. then im prety sure he could still pull off a street mentality if he wanted.
I just wanna hear some music from The Hood Surgeon.. Ain't never even heard his voice. He sound anything like Dre?

just so everyone knows because his name hasn't been thrown out there, ice cube's sons name is Young Maylay. I've only heard him on one track and that's on DJ Crazy Toones CT Experience "Rat Pack" with King T and Roscoe which was a dope track. He did the voice of CJ on GTA San Andreas

DUB CEE said:
just so everyone knows because his name hasn't been thrown out there, ice cube's sons name is Young Maylay. I've only heard him on one track and that's on DJ Crazy Toones CT Experience "Rat Pack" with King T and Roscoe which was a dope track. He did the voice of CJ on GTA San Andreas
So how is the kid? (Maylay)

There are a few posts about Maylay on here somewhere. Look it up in the keyword if u want to find some of his music.

THEV1LL4N

young maylay is not ice cube's son!! cube's son's name is "OMG".

See my "New West Thread", ive got a bunch of maylay content in there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.