I wish

Eric

No, paperboy should stay, cuz it adds activity to the forums, people who don't visit the front home page, they notice what's in the news only thru the paperboy.
Are you kidding me Willy Wonka? I know I'm not the only one who doesn't click his links. And his stupid 'extra extra read all about it!!".

No. Someone (not you) never took a web technologies class in college. You don't show 40% of an article and then link to the rest of it. People get the gist of it at that point and have no reason to click the link. That's why the news column on the left worked. It was simply the title of the subject matter. If someone's intrigued by that, they'll click it. If not, oh well. This new way with paperboy is dumb. It's hit or miss and it reduces the hits on the streethop home page, guarantee it.

Also, I'm convinced he's a bot.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^lol

and yeah the paperboy is a bot. lol @ being convinced he is. i don't think anybody would do what the paperboy does manually.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.