I saw Tha Realest today at the mall

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Why the fuck are you quoting me?

I never said he wasn't a biter. I just pointed out that nobody had outlandishly hated on him & was trying to stop the fucking thread being ruined.

Uh oh! Everyone be careful ;)

Mack76 said:
tha realests is a good artist and why the hate just cause you think of pac when you here him...if anything thats a compliment to him given you can even remotely place him as one to set standards similar to pac

RIP to the haters
RIP to the dickriders

right im not gonna lie l like the realest, his tunes r pretty good. yes he does take 2pacs style, but 2pac must have had a similar style to sum1? he must have learned from sum1? i think in time he will pick his own style and go with it, as for pl hatin becuz he sounds like pac' u r just a bunch of fools, he can't help his voice for fucks sake...

Rant over hate as much as u like

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Why the fuck are you quoting me?

I never said he wasn't a biter. I just pointed out that nobody had outlandishly hated on him & was trying to stop the fucking thread being ruined.
ooh ooh Calculator is pissed off. E-murk his ass. Well I try to find any new information on the realist and it seems there is nothing on him. So that means he's with Death Row.

And lol to Realist responding to: "Hey 2pac!"

thats cool man, you shoulda said hey

i had a similar thing at 711 earlier this year.....where i was in line behind slug from atmosphere....i wanted to say wassup -but i was on a come down from a pill, wasnt in the mood lol....still pissed off about that.

peace.

ya'll make sense but pac saw the realist and pac said he was cool so if pac thought to himself hey this muthafucker is me i think he would have diss him on sum track maybe he didnt have time dont know

there was another thread 6 months back with a similiar title about meetin the realest at a mall or something. the dude that met him said he was really cool and even gave him a free copy of his mixtape. so it woulda been worth sayin whatup

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.