I saw Tha Realest today at the mall

I live in Dallas, Texas. I was at the Southern Center Mall with two of my boys. We were standing in front of a African Imports, talking to this old lady about some stuff, when Tha Realest (wearing a red shirt) and two other guys walked passed. At first, I wasnt sure it was him or not, all I knew was it looked just like him. They stopped in-front of a jewelry shop for a while and talked to each other and looked around. (Im guessing that The Realest, being from Dallas himself, realized how bad the mall had went down, LOL!)

They stood there for a while until a fourth guy joined them and they all walked passed us again. Still unsure either it was him or not, I started looking at the tattoos on his arm and neck...and sure enough it really was him. As they walked passed, I sorted shouted out "REALEST" but it wasnt loud enough for them to hear. My boys aint familar with him, so I didnt even tell them. It really bothers right now that I didnt get a chance to meet him, but its my fault though, I gotta live with it.

PuffnScruff said:
LMAO! :thumb: :D
tha realests is a good artist and why the hate just cause you think of pac when you here him...if anything thats a compliment to him given you can even remotely place him as one to set standards similar to pac

RIP to the haters

Why are people talking about hating?

Nobody in this thread has hated on Tha Realest at all really.

if they'd said "2Pac biter, he's fucking wack, die!!!" or something equally gay, then that would be hate.

Anyway, nice - if useless lol - tidbit of information Crunkadelic.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Mack76 said:
tha realests is a good artist and why the hate just cause you think of pac when you here him...if anything thats a compliment to him given you can even remotely place him as one to set standards similar to pac

RIP to the haters

Aristotle said:
^ No he was typing on a message board hating on a guy he knows nothing about.

Ah bless.

Preach

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Why are people talking about hating?

Nobody in this thread has hated on Tha Realest at all really.

if they'd said "2Pac biter, he's fucking wack, die!!!" or something equally gay, then that would be hate.

Anyway, nice - if useless lol - tidbit of information Crunkadelic.
i took the liberty of uploading this:
http://www.djrizzle.com/misc/tharealestLOL/youdecide.html

tha realest IS a fucking biter. anyone who tries to say different are either stupid, or neglecting the obvious. it's typical for people who just loooove to argue to say that "no he's not a biter" and "no that's not biting" but the similar tattoos, the similar voice and style of rapping, the similar songs.. i swear, tenkamenin needs a new hobby.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
i thought he was tryin to change his shit not too long ago and just be him. :confused: (at least accordin to him)

its strange as fuck tho said this hella times before, if he was such a big pac biter how does he get the love he gets from dudes (Like on records & shit everybody gets him, always guestin on somethin droppin)
&am i trippin or is he on mob life records?

Fuck that he's a Pac biter to his heart, did U hear him on Armageddon feat. Tony Sunshine "Pass Away" off of True Story, they even put his damn name in the CD booklet tell me he ain't still all over Pac's dick without evidence like that with shown proof! Besides he'll never be able to rid the comparisons of himself being a "Poor man's 2Pac" in fact he's in the the latest edition of XXL where they put "The presence of Tupac Shakur is felt even from Heaven's ghetto, due to the Realest biting like a baby bitch!", if he has nothing else going for himself, the business of biting for this man is where it's at.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
damn i would "interview" him for bout 5 minutes.
u missed alot bwoy.keep yo eyez open nex´time.maybe u can get us some interesting informations :)

Rizzle said:

tha realest IS a fucking biter. anyone who tries to say different are either stupid, or neglecting the obvious. it's typical for people who just loooove to argue to say that "no he's not a biter" and "no that's not biting" but the similar tattoos, the similar voice and style of rapping, the similar songs.. i swear, tenkamenin needs a new hobby.
actually pac bite alittle of hm,dat was the rea's original rap style.other then that his tats and shit i think dr made hime get for that "alive" theory shit or for making up for pac being gone

Rizzle said:

Why the fuck are you quoting me?

I never said he wasn't a biter. I just pointed out that nobody had outlandishly hated on him & was trying to stop the fucking thread being ruined.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.