I just heard one of the greatest freestyles ever by Eminem

On shade 45. Has anyone heard this freestyle? I dont know if its old or new...i tried to record it on my sirius s50 but of course i didnt know how to do it..

All i remember is the last line that goes
"hip hop aint been the same since 2pac moved to cuba on us"
The freestyle was absolutely great

HellRazor05 said:
Only version I've heard is with Em only. It's better off that way, D-12 would probably ruin the track.
No, they were dope too, let me see if I can find the full. It's kind of hard considering most net rips have them cut off.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
all those verses are pre written. This thing is madd old. Bout 2/2.5 years ago. I forgot the name of the mixtape it was on. But same mix tape that had game and Lil Eazy featuring in, My Confessions. We used to listen to this shit while working over night at this place.

They edited this song. during em's verse, he says the first 3 lines, pauses...like he ran outta lines, than restarts all over using the same lines.

All verses written.

all this shit flows like its written.

its hard to explain but if you freestyle, you kind of know what they sound like, when rhymes are put in, what rhymes are put in.

proof sounds like his freestyling, if proof is rapping at 3:50

anyways, jusy my piece.

a

Isn't this the Westwood Freestyle, they did it on his radio show in Britain, the part where Em stops, Proof comes in and saves him with a quick rhyme, then Eminem gathers himself and then rips the track. Rest of D12 were pretty good too, it was funny hearing the rest of D12 and Westwood laughing when Em said "..............before Tupac went to Cuba on us"

ARon

duma nah duna na nauh na, whobe a do do do bo ho ho you can rikljsvk df my dick throgu ha tuba or whatever that shit is. Nah man long time ago someone tried callin this one of the best freestyles but no. just no. Go listen to supa nat or juice if you want to hear some of the best. Go get supa nat on the wake up show pretendin he is under water, that is greatness, not this.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I remember when he dropped this. 7syns's jaw dropped. It was only then that Encore started getting really anticipated. This is not 2 years old, by the way.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
S O F I S T I K said:
I remember when he dropped this. 7syns's jaw dropped. It was only then that Encore started getting really anticipated. This is not 2 years old, by the way
yea it is.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Point 1: Amerikaz Nightmare, the cd that features "Got it Twisted" dropped on August 10th, 2004. Are you saying that Eminem freestyled on the Got it Twisted beat a year before the release date of the album?

Point 2: The Eminem Show dropped on November 12, 2004. This freestyle was released a couple of months before the album dropped.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
S O F I S T I K said:
Point 1: Amerikaz Nightmare, the cd that features "Got it Twisted" dropped on August 10th, 2004. Are you saying that Eminem freestyled on the Got it Twisted beat a year before the release date of the album?

Point 2: The Eminem Show dropped on November 12, 2004. This freestyle was released a couple of months before the album dropped.

the mixtape dropped late summer 04. sept maybe. the single was out while b4 the album droppd. aight even then if it ddi come out in 04. still bout 2 years ago

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
It's pretty old.

One of Em's best freestyles is the one that got him signed. He did it at a radio. It's the one that actually pushed Dre to sign him.

He freestyles over 3-4 consecutive beats including 'Nothing but a G Thang'

He says something about not being able to afford whores so he punches them in the face with a roll of quarters. lol. That's just like one line though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online