I hear that Zab Judah KTFO of Busta Rhymes.

lmao@ al the boxing experts in here.. you dont know if busta boxes during his freetime..and this wast boxing this was a street fight... big differences.. nyggas get hit with bottles and stools in a street fight... nobody knows what happened

remember price naseem? he got knock out in my local chippy years ago, and thrown down the stairs of a night club for talkin shit to bouncers, yeah boxers have an advantage, but what if busta rushed him got him in headlock n slammed his head into a table.. lol but ye we dont know how it all happened so.. yeah if they were stood square facing each other zab could just step forward with a 1 2(left right) an he prob be out.. but we'll c

TCD

stefanwzyga said:
Too true :thumb:

Thats why welterweights dont fight cruiserweights!! :D

Train all you want, you cant put muscle on your chin.
lol.

Busta is pretty big and as someone said you don't know what he does in his spare time. But knockig out champion boxers?

Swollen_Member said:
The guy is a professional boxer. They're trained to take hits everyday. I seriously doubt he got KO'd by one punch by a guy who doesn't box.
Who said Judah got knocked out with one punch? And, who knows , maybe Busta has taken some fighting classes as well.

KO

Does anyone on here seriously believe that Busta KO'ed Zab judah?

Zab is a professional boxer and former world champion, Busta would have no chance

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
aint dat "zab judah" cousin of some outlaw?(e.d.i?) i also heard he has an outlaw-tat...and is fightin´for suge knight (remember snoop got in fight on BET?)

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
and Busta Rhymes has apperently fucked Nicole Ritchie, so what? The way I see it, we all get a beating sometime.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.