I hear that Zab Judah KTFO of Busta Rhymes.

Tito

I keep reading in boxing websites that Undisputed 147 Champion Zab "Super" Judah knocked out Busta Rhymes at some night club. But some guys on there are saying that Busta Rhymes was doing the knocking out (which I find hard to believe). Anyone know the story? Or how it went down?

Tito

I found this:

A rumour going around according to the allhiphop.com is that boxer Zab Judah and Rap Legend Busta Rhymes have gotten into an altercations where fist flew.

Ill seed writes "I like both Busta Rhymes and boxing's Zab Judah, but I heard that they don't actually like each other. At least, that's what the rumors are saying. I'm getting two completely different things! I heard that somebody definitely got knocked out - but who!? I heard the party in question Busta was possibly a lil tipsy with two girls when he and Zab got into it. I heard Zab rushed him and knocked him clean out with one punch.

But, on the flipmode side, I heard that Busta was the one doing the knocking out and Zab was actually arrested. Bus is considerably bigger than Zab, but obviously Zab's fists are legally considered weapons.

I can't call it, but I heard Super Judah got caught with a piece on him and may have gun charges pending now. At least they were scrappin' it out old school, if they were at all. I ain't saying s**t! Zab is one of my favorite boxers (as I said a few days ago) and Busta got me patiently waiting for his Aftermath debut. A detective in Manhattan South let me know that there was a physical altercation between the two and a fist fight ensued. "

i chilled with zab one time when he came into town to watch his brother fight.... my dad was training thomas williams at the time & zab was hangin with myself & my older brothers... he's a cool mu'fucka, down to fight at anytime. he rolled out with my brothers one time when they were havin a problem with some boys in ATL (buckhead to be exact). zab is one of the best fighters i've ever seen and i'm sure if he did get into a fight with busta, that busta was the one knocked out.

i hope all is well for zab though, the last thing he needs are some gun charges.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
i cant believe that people would believe that busta would have knocked out a professional boxer with 147 wins under his belt ... thats just plain crazy

stefanwzyga

Zimbabwe said:
i cant believe that people would believe that busta would have knocked out a professional boxer with 147 wins under his belt ... thats just plain crazy

It aint that crazy, zab is only a welterweight, im thinking Busta would be atleast a cruiserweight!

I aint beliving this story!

Giz

Busta's chance of beating Zab is about the same as hime beating Kobe 1-on-1. Boxing is a craft which Zab has worked on just about every day of his life!

stefanwzyga

Giz said:
Busta's chance of beating Zab is about the same as hime beating Kobe 1-on-1. Boxing is a craft which Zab has worked on just about every day of his life!
Yeah i've seen zab fight in the flesh! I know he can fight, but if he gets nailed by anyone who weighs in at 14 or 15 stone then he is getting chilled!! without a doubt!

If tyzsu turned his legs to jelly, im pretty sure that busta could aswell.

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
The guy is a professional boxer. They're trained to take hits everyday. I seriously doubt he got KO'd by one punch by a guy who doesn't box.

Zimbabwe said:
147 wins? dayum thats a lot of wins... lol.... zab might have that many wins if you combine his amateur record with his professional record.

stefanwzyga

Mark Deez said:
147 wins? dayum thats a lot of wins... lol.... zab might have that many wins if you combine his amateur record with his professional record.
Ehh thats obviously what he's done!! :rolleyes:

Or maybe he just got mixed up with fights an weight division.

stefanwzyga

FrOgStRaDaMuS said:
just cause he can box doesnt mean he cant get knocked out by the avg person..

Too true :thumb:

Thats why welterweights dont fight cruiserweights!! :D

Train all you want, you cant put muscle on your chin.

TecK NeeX

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
I hardly doubt Busta could land a blow on Zab, he's to quick and elusive, He could easily dodge Busta's punches. Zab could throw and land a 5 Hit combo before busta's first punch lands, Busta is easily over 200 lbs that would make him a heavyweight

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.