I have an opinion I need to voice

kman_69 said:
gee thats pretty cheap -last concert i went to was Beastie Boys...and that was $90

:/
thats crazy i saw beastie boys and talib kweli together here for 50 a couple of months ago, and you see that's 50 bucks for two acts, and dude wanted 60 for just himself

jason_g_718 said:
The price of concert tickets in general have gone up. I already have my tickets to see Eminem and company in August on the Anger Management 3 tour at Comerica Park here in Detroit. The capacity there is 40,000 and there is one set ticket price of $69.75.

yea i dont like whos on anger management, but i understand that concept, like smokin grooves id pay 70 bucks to see a day worth of shows no doubt, but 60 for for one guy come on now

roaches said:
Lmao. And this same motherfucker had the nerve to complain about only white people being at his shows. He's all gassed up because "The Corner" is his biggest shit since '"The Light".
thats exactly what i was thinkin, what kind of people does he expect to show up, masta ace was packed to the rafters loud as a motherfucker for 8 bucks, commons gonna be rockin in front of some peeps who are probably gonna sit back talkin during their show

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Few years back I went & saw Bone Thugs in concert...they had Mo Thugs with them before hand as well as like 8 other underground artists - tickets were only $24 a pop...Id say Bone is bigger than Common 2, or at least was. But yeah, thats a damn outrageous price especially since it was just solo.

Peace

yea i dont like whos on anger management, but i understand that concept, like smokin grooves id pay 70 bucks to see a day worth of shows no doubt, but 60 for for one guy come on now
Well, I'm not exactly thrilled with the whole card, but I am into the majority of it.

Anger Management 3 Includes:
Eminem, 50 Cent, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz, D12 and Obie Trice.

The only ones on that list that I really don't like are 50 and Jon and the Boyz.

Eminem, Buck, Banks, D12 and Obie are all rappers that I buy their CD's, I like their music for the most part.

_carmi

me, myself & us
me too i'm going at the anger management show on august 9th at madison square garden and all i really wanted to see is eminem, obie trice and younng ubkc. i aint too thrilled bout 50 cent, d12 and lil jon & the eastside boys.

but back to topic, that common ticket price is way too expensive.

_carmi

me, myself & us
yeah right with his WHAAAATTT YEAAAAHHHHH OKAYYYYYYYY (dont remember the exact order of the 3 words but ya understand what i mean)

_carmi said:
yeah right with his WHAAAATTT YEAAAAHHHHH OKAYYYYYYYY (dont remember the exact order of the 3 words but ya understand what i mean)
With that attitude you'll never enjoy his music..Im not saying I do..but ya know what I mean right..? :D

i paid $60 canadian to see snoop(that $60 canadian so little less than $50 US). but this was for a good spot. they had the less good spots for like $35 canadian so thats like $20 US for a snoop concert.

so like $60US to see common, id say fuck that. just buy the cd and listen to the tracks as long as you want. spend the other $50 on something better.

_carmi said:
me too i'm going at the anger management show on august 9th at madison square garden and all i really wanted to see is eminem, obie trice and younng ubkc. i aint too thrilled bout 50 cent, d12 and lil jon & the eastside boys.

but back to topic, that common ticket price is way too expensive.
See, I'm cool with D12, I like them (especially Em, Proof and Kuniva). But when 50 and Lil Jon and them hit the stage, I'll just go buy merchandise.

There's a few songs that Eminem BETTER play, because seeing these songs live are the reason I'm going:
Like Toy Soldiers, Lose Yourself, Cleaning Out My Closet, Till I Collapse, We all Die One Day, 40 oz, Yellow Brick Road, Mockingbird and Soldier

_carmi said:
i understand what ya mean. in a party is music can be okay. but i dont know. just dont like him really.
You know what confuses me? Eminem's line in "Till I Collapse" when he spits "I'm at the end of my wits with half the shit that get in", I though Jon's music was the type of shit he was talking about.

How the fuck did Em and Jon hook up? Em's music is so...respectable and Jon's...isnt.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.