i hate 50 cent and i want to express it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if he's "a bitch" or not. Does he make good MUSIC or not? To me the massacre is a little dissapointing why hate on him because you think hes a bitch? If you think he so much of a bitch then tell him that to his face :)

lol why do yall hate on 50 cent man I think the shit is funny!!!!People have the right 2 love or hate anybody they choose, but DAMN yall hate that nigger with a passion an I don't know why..... I've said before I'm a fan. I don't think 50 cent is the best rapper in the world he just my favorite right now.I'm not a Jay-z fan but it is cool 2 see a black man from the streets doing so well.The hate need 2 stop The underdogs are on top peace n love holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn the hating does not seem like it's going to stop anytime soon and some cats wanted an Aftermath forum. LMAO at all the hate there would've been if Rukas decided to put one, thanks to him it's never going to happen.

Peace

Brett said:
aban would do this, aban would do that. does anybody else think its gay he talks about himself in the 3rd person?
no one gives a flying fuck what the fuck aban says, alban is the biggest bitch on the 2pac forum (I'm not bullshitting)

What is a person as hard as aban doin on a forum? Is aban some type of Superhero? Nah he's just a trick and always has to refer to himself in 3rd person, possibly the single most anoying and cocky thing aban can do

im not a 50 fan. i mean he's not a rapper that i would go 2 HMV and buy his albums, but if im round a mates house and he's got 50's music playing, i'll listen 2 it.

But the thing i hate bout 50 is that he thinks he can go against other rappers and "end careers".

50 cent is just... blahhhh i dont know.. i was listening to an acapella and he sound so ametur ... is it just me? or what? 50 cent sucks imo and he uses pac to attack other rappers... pac is dead.. why bring him into shit, thats so disrespectfull...

He does sound amatuer for a "Big-time" rapper, i mean its like he sleep talks when he's recording a track. everything he says makes me think, "get a thesaurus", ive never heard a rapper repeat himself so much,stuff like "im a G, u cant test me" and "i got nuff guns man, im bad".

Yuk keeps saying in all these dissess that he wants 2 be pac so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online