I feel like theres a lot of good mainstream shit out right now...

_carmi

me, myself & us
I disagree. I turned on mtv, saw "Right round" and deleted mtv off my channel list.
Do you consider Flo Rida a rapper? I don't.
He doesn't have to be underground dude. Seriously, the song sucks. Even in the club.
I disagree. Hot track in a club.
Right Round is hot in the club Ill give you that. I am sick of hearing it in the car on the radio all the time, but in the club, it is a hot track.

I still cant believe Flo Rida has taken off so much, I thought he would be a one hit wonder. His next song is with Lady Gaga and will be a smash too.
Flo Rida's album is full of potential huge club tracks. Cause I downloaded his album I will not deny it. :noworry:

Da_Funk

How does the song suck in the club? What does that even mean? When the girls go crazy in the club when the song comes on, that sucks? When the beat knocks real hard in the club, that sucks?

Deep down, you guys are hypocrites. If you were at a party and met a cute girl and you were tipsy and this song came on and the girl wanted to dance to it, you'd be feeling the track. For sure. But you won't admit. It's fine.
Word.

Take it for what it is, a club song. Its not on some deep introspective shit that you can dissect. Hell the majority of the time this song is played at the club you can barely hear the lyrics anyway.. and if your paying attention to lyrics in a club setting well lol. You can't deny it has a hot beat either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.