"I Don't Listen To Eminem, I'm A Gangsta" - Snoop Dogg Interview *AUDIO*

why does someone always have to pull that "fuck that whiteboy" card.... i mean shit, just cause hes white does that make him any better or worse of a rapper..... man its 2007 its time to get over the race thing

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
didnt snoop give props to em many times, didnt they had up in smoke tour together?and did a kinda dedication song called "white boys" on white boys OST?

p.s. i dont listen to S.N.O.O.P cuz hes a mtv-pimp-toy

i openly hate on em so what, fucc him, when's the last time the whiteboy bought me some weed or paid my bills???
i'm an eminem hater, fucc it, i said it...get over it

Kareem

"Fuck Eminem, Dre and Snoop an all those muthafuckaz that ride wit you" had ta break out the Fuck Dre joint off To Gangsta For Radio , Snoops washed up. Nah I didn't buy Blue Carpet Treatment why? for every decent album he releases he's got 6 more that either sucked before or will suck after, he needs to grow the fuck up an get over this dumb ass gang shit an the pimp shit, how many more of our children gotta die by the stupidness of gangs before his scrawny ass finally shuts the hell up about it. The pimp shit is just as dumb, kids look up to you man, encourage them to be doctors, lawyers, an other positive things.

Difference between him an Pac, Is Pac actually preached about uplifting the youth, Snoop yaps about pimp'n crip'n an hoes, move on to something else already an stop dumbing down this generation.

hizzle?

Staff member
WayCide-Ridah said:
i openly hate on em so what, fucc him, when's the last time the whiteboy bought me some weed or paid my bills???
i'm an eminem hater, fucc it, i said it...get over it

LOL!!! What the FUCK does paying YOUR bills and buying you some WEED have to do with the fact that he does good music (i'm excluding last 3 years)

man seriously that comment is DEFINITLY the dumbest shit i've read on ANY forum!!!!

does snoop "pay ur billzz and buy you some bud"???

seriosly i think that you should drink acid for that comment.

btw.. what pisses me off on this forum is if i said the following :

"that ni99er boi snoop sucks ass i think that he should stop rapping. when's the last time he bought me some english muffins and red wine? I'm an snoop h8ter, fucc it, i sedd it, get over it"

I'd get banned.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.