"I Don't Listen To Eminem, I'm A Gangsta" - Snoop Dogg Interview *AUDIO*

stefanwzyga

I love L.A.X. Im thinking snoop must be the only dude who dont think of Stan when Round here is coming threw his speakers! Although i also love that track.Infact i love the whole fuckin album.

lol yeah sounds like snoop is crying about not getting a beat first. boo hoo....i dont listen to EMINEM.....I'm too.....gansta...

he said he was too gangsta like 5 or ten times...for christ sakes dude just admit you used the same beat. but i'm sure Em made more money off it

_carmi

me, myself & us
round here and stan are pretty much the same. wtf he's too gangster to listen to eminem. who the fuck does he think he is? geez.

btw i love snoop's album. still bumping it on my mp3.

Bobby Sands

Snoop Dogg is just a disrespectful bitch who hasnt made good music since his first album 12 years ago.Its the same pimp gangsta bullshit on every record.He has no talent.

Snoop Dogg is probably the rapper i dislike the most.

Big Will said:
Stan was off the Marshall Matters Lp and Snoop was on Bitch Please Part 2 which was also on the Marshall Matters Lp

:thumb: amen no shit snoop just looks like a dumb bitch saying all that shit.

I like Snoop but he aint no "gangsta". He has identity issues, one minute he is a pimp next his is gang bangin.

But lets face it, Snoop don't want it with Em.

mvp

You watch Snoop play the 2Pac card...Diss Em's production then use the old, "an' u ain't even know the nigga" line like he did to Ashanti n T.I on the same track! That was messed up...

I like Snoop, but his music has gotten terrible as of late...
His style is just so out dated and there's only so many times you can rap about women, pimpin' and gangbangin' before you get found out for a narrow minded artist...

He lacks the creativity and emotion of Pac, he can't do beats like Dre and he's pissed that Eminem will go down in history as a better rapper...And I'd love for Snoop to diss him on a freestyle cos Em is one of the best freestyle diss artists around...

Snoop just bitter Em stole his mentor and Dre left him high and dry untill recent...but Snoop got apoint Em hasnt made good shit to bump, gangsta or not.

I still enjoy Doggystyle over any EM CD...MM LP is close though

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.