Hypnotizing Jams.

^My man, that is EXACTLY what the fuck im talking about. Check out the rest of the songs that people mentioned excluding the pac tracks, game track, and of course will smith. Real good shit man.

I know there are so many songs like this out there that i dont know of. A song that immeadiatley sucks the listener in and keeps them listening to the hypnotizing beat and smooth flow. Keep em coming people.

it's quite a lot

2Pac - Str8 Ballin' (sorry, but I had to mention it)
Booba - Garde la pêche (dope beat + unbelievable flow)
Samy Deluxe - grüne Brille
Method Man - sweet love (it's so raaaaw)
The last Emperor - secret wars pt. 2
Ja-Rule feat. DMX & Jay-Z - It's Murda (dope collabo + nice beat)
50 Cent - Ghetto Quraan
Nas - Shout 'em Up (classic)
D12 - Blow My Buzz
Proof - Forgive (pure emotion)
Kool Savas & Azad - Banana (craaaazy German battle track)

^Ive heard all those songs, excluding the 2nd one,3rd one and the very last one. Shoot em up gets boring after not even one listen. That ja, x, and jay-z song, im not a big fan of. The closest thing in the list as to what i am looking for is Method man featuring cappadona. "She said, aint u cappadona from the wu tang clan?"

Blow my buzz is for people that dont get buzzed. How could anyone find that song good that has a buzz? Its too loud and too corny.

But im downloading that last emporer song right now, shits over ten mintues long?

restivo said:
yeah man i got more stuff like that on my other computer, ill upload some later for you

Appreciate that. But do not worry about uploading the tacks, unless u really want to. Just hit me with a list and i can just go through there an pick and choose and what not. Still playing that jam u mentioned the other day.

Da_Funk

Music Makes Me High - Bone thugs ft. Supervision

Mo' Murda - Bone thugs

Stranded on Death row - snoop, lady of rage, kurupt, and rbx. This will probably be listed as being by dr. dre on a p2p tho

No Tomorrow - Hush

Blood Runs Cold - Jedi Mind tricks

Heaven - Last Emperor <---- SICK song

93' till Infinty - Souls of Mischief, you probably already have this tho

^Right on man, appreciate that. Ill have to wait to download them till 2marrow and ill def let u know how i like em. Thanks to all da funk ill get back 2 ya 2marrow 2. peace.

Just a couple quickly..

Slick Rick - Coz Its Wrong
Slick Rick - I Own America PtII (2nd version off Da Art Of Story Telling)
Pumpkinhead - Anthem for the End of the World

Restivo- Really feeling BENEFIT-Proceed with caution, Jedi Mind Tricks Feat. Sean Price-Blood runs cold, jedi mind tricks feat ras kass-Rise of the machines, Krazy-Pray for me. Damn I remeber way back in the day when Krazy was first gettin down with no limit. I really liked a lot of his songs and the message he was sending in the majority of his songs. It was genuine real shit. Pastor Troy-Vice Versa. That shyne shit, man i bought that cd the first day it came out. I just about shat myself when i heard that jam for the first time. I havent popped that cd in for the longest time, u just made me realize what i was missing. K-os-Love song, man thats some real good shit. Damn man Im writing this as i am listening to it for the first time, this shit is great man. Canibus-U didnt care, really like the lady singing on there. Fredro star Feat. Aaron Hall. JESUS Jedi Mind Tricks-Rage of the Angles, beat is fucking ridiculous man. Hypnotizing to a T. And lastly Zion-I-Stranger in my home.

Man, U really hooked me up. If we still had a rep button i would rep the living bejesus out of u. I cant thank u enough man, I really appreciate your kindness.

The only songs i really didnt like were the capital prophets song, the brotha lynch and eazy e song, the balck haze song, and ive already heard shots from the double glock an insane amount of times. And the shyne song, cock it.

Another thing that came into my mind as i was listening to this is how much Southern rap has changed soooooooo much. Listening to the Pastor Troy, and the Krazy song made, all sorts of 90's southern cruising music fly through my mind. I just wish it went back to the way it used to be, mot about getting crunk, not about touching the floor, not about creating some new fucking gimmick in order to appeal to the mass public. The south use to be about cruising and smoking, not always the best lyricists but they were still on point. They put time and effort into making songs with creativity, not trying to make every song a damn single. Refer to 8ball and MJG-On top of the World, and their new bad boy cd. FUCK THAT. Sorry i had to rant.

FatalDawg, u can never go wrong with Gza-Liquid Swords. That entire cd is just plain Godlike.

Da_Funk, The hush and last emperor songs were both really, really good. And ive heard all the other songs uve mentioned but they as well, fit perfecty into the "hyptnotizing jam" category.

Thank u very much for everyone that has contributed so far. I have to leave my house right now, but 2marrow i will accumulate all the songs into one list. That way no one has to go back and search for songs through the three pages of songs that people mentioned.

Goymz, i appreciate your suggestions as well, but i didnt have a chance to download them and listen, i will have more time 2morrow after i get home from work around 4.

Peace.

Bizzy Bone - Light Up The Spliff
Bizzy Bone - Get ya, Get Ya
Damian Marley F/ Nas - Road To Zion
Damian Marley F/ Black Thought - Pimpass Paradise
Cunninlynguists F/ Cee-Lo - Caved In
Cunninlynguists - Hourglass
Cunninlynguists - Beautiful Girl
Cunninlynguists - Brain Cell
Ras Kass - Write Where I Left Off
The Fugees - Bohemian Rhapsody (shit, Queen's too :))
Joe Budden - Walk With Me
Crooked I - Boom Boom Clap
Outkast - Elevators

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.