Hypnotizing Jams.

What up everybody. This thread is Strickly dedicated to hypnotizing jams that can be put on repeat over and over and over again. Some melodic, mellow, laid back, enjoying ur day type of shit. East, west, south, north, antartica, i dont care. My goal of this thread (of course it wont happen, u think i dont expect that shit?) is to just get a sexy laundry list of hypnotizing jams that satisfy my listening needs at all times.

***Please stay away from pac,dre,snoop. Im looking for something fresh, or something that hasnt been talked about to death.

UGK-Hi-Life.
Dove Shack-They'll come a day.
GZA Feat. Method man-Shadow Boxing.
Devin The dude-Doobie ashtray.
Scarface-A minute to pray, a second to die.
Goodie Mob-Beautiful Skin.
Mobb Deep-Drink Away the Pain.
Pete Rock & CL Smooth-Reminisce
Lighter shade of brown-Back in th day.

These are examples of the type of things i am looking for. But i am open to listen to anything ANY member on here find hypnotizing...please hit me with ur best shot.

Let the hypnotizing begin!!!

jaguardre said:
a sexy laundry list?
Yes i know, u dont hear that everyday. I want it to be a long great list, full of great songs.

Out of the 2 of thos explanations, I believe "sexy laundry list" is the king. n e way... r u gonna add to the sexy laundry list or what man?

Casey

Staff member
Don't be trippin on "93 Till Infinity", yo. Something about that groove....

and I know we in the hiphop section, but I can't help but be hypnotised by Stevie Wonder's "So What The Fuss".... Prince on guitar, En Vogue on backing vox....killer combo.

Militant said:
Don't be trippin on "93 Till Infinity", yo. Something about that groove....

and I know we in the hiphop section, but I can't help but be hypnotised by Stevie Wonder's "So What The Fuss".... Prince on guitar, En Vogue on backing vox....killer combo.

93 till infinity, i got that track yesterday after searching through the thread roaches created, "albums ur pretty sure no one else has heard" and ended up put that one straight on a cd. that's the type of track im looking for right there.

The Stevie wonder track is in a category all by its self. GREAT shit. That guitar is where its at. That's the definition of hypnotizing.

GhettoStar said:
y'all sleepin on DJ QUIK fet NATE DOGG~Black Mercedes'

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27559742

to peep this track....shit this is the West right here'+
Got that track when it first dropped, still playing it 2day. I really love the nate part, but ive really never been a fan of Quik's voice, it just bugs me. But none the less, still a good song, and what i was looking for. Appreciate it.

Im off to work now till six, ill be on after that sometime, and ill have more songs to add by that time. Appreciate all that contributed, didnt have time to respond to everyone.peace.

Casey

Staff member
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
93 till infinity, i got that track yesterday after searching through the thread roaches created, "albums ur pretty sure no one else has heard" and ended up put that one straight on a cd. that's the type of track im looking for right there.

The Stevie wonder track is in a category all by its self. GREAT shit. That guitar is where its at. That's the definition of hypnotizing.
93 Till Infinity is a great album. I had the title track for years but only got round to hearing the whole album around 6 months ago after discovering my cousin had the CD of it. The title track is still my favorite though.

Shot 21

Proof - Girls Wit Da Boom
Bone Thugz N Harmony - Ecstacy
Nas - Undying Love
Jay Z - Justify My Thug
Ludacris - Blueberry Yum Yum

Shot 21 said:
Bone Thugz N Harmony - Ecstacy
"i been smoking wed for a very long time, why should i change. And plus that extasy shit fucks up them brains. Why should I, just to get high, when weeeeeed gets me higggghhh."

love that shit. been bumping this for numerous years. Good addition though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.