hurts' adventures at d12world.com READ ABOUT IT!

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
hey hurts you is a crazy motherfukka lmaooooooooooooo you one crazy motherfukka.....like myself that is.

But on a sidenote damn how much dumber can those dick riders get i dont even think the tupac dick riders are as that bad.

haha that was amusing,.if you ever have any more adventures you should post them up and update us on the stupidity of others

Hostile Apostle said:
Not suprising. It's like people still ripping on "Piggie" or "Gay-Z" over here because of Pac. That board is made for Eminem fans, so of course they are going to defend him and claim he's the best. If you go to an Another Bad Creation board I guarantee there are posts about Another Bad Creation being the best rap group ever. No offense man, but you really didn't prove anything by pointing out how big of fans they are on a fan message board.
Well...I have to agree with you..and yeah it was me who made the post as every1 knows...but hm...the thing is I already knew ''some'' Stans were stupid but I really didnt think they would be this stupid..I was really surprised I actually expected them to hate on me that was my intention lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.