hurts' adventures at d12world.com READ ABOUT IT!

Hurts

My friends today me and my ''homie'' went to d12world with the intention to fuck sum shit up..kinda what i try to do here...sum retarded shit yes haha but newayz we didnt expect to see sum dumb shit like this

LOL this shit was crazy lmao i made screenshots yall take a look

first one is a post of my friend who was also trashing the board.

classic post!!

then my thread about my favourite whore angie martinez!!

the replies people!!!!! peep the technique

damn yo the stans done it this time...

Hurts

true that but lmao i was hella bored...didnt expect to get such dumbass replies i wouldnt even have bothered to post it if it wasn't that stupid

Hurts

well...I have a life..i didnt go out tonight..so i was at home..which also explains why im online...got bored...posted sum 4 a while on dis board and that board left..watched tv came back saw the funny shit made screenshots and editted em..which took me 20 minutes cuz im slow and now im here again kinda defendin myself...which is what i have to do everytime i make a post on this board...NOOOOOOOW...u ppl might wonder why did i post this and if u didnt im still goin to tell you...cuz i 4got to put it in my 1st post..these stans just proved to be extremely stupid^...and thats why we should never argue with em...lol...i kinda 4got the real reason i had a real reason tho but like i said i 4got...but im pretty sure it had to do with stans...

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
Its because most of those are 13 year old white kids who do not know a single thing about hip-hop

marc

i can read the following of it: you like to get people mad, get bored easily when home alone and you seem to (from the way you write the A) stalk people !!!

marc

yes hurts. either increase the length of the middle line to fool profilers, OR use a greenish pink. that should do. or, of course, get j. g. s. banned, that would help as well. take out the ROOT of all evil.

however, i must admit , that i think yupanqui infected you.

Not suprising. It's like people still ripping on "Piggie" or "Gay-Z" over here because of Pac. That board is made for Eminem fans, so of course they are going to defend him and claim he's the best. If you go to an Another Bad Creation board I guarantee there are posts about Another Bad Creation being the best rap group ever. No offense man, but you really didn't prove anything by pointing out how big of fans they are on a fan message board.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.