HUGE list of albums to d/l

Status
Not open for further replies.
two187pac said:
i didnt post the link for people to download 2pac albums i posted it for the other albums on there for people to expand there horizons, maby find some1 knew they are into and start buying there albums. i didnt post a link of retail 2pac albums i posted a link to a website that has those albums if thats what your looking for. o well i guess ill take it down didnt realize it was that big of a deal.
I already talked about that link with Pittsey and Dante and they told me not to post it...

two187pac said:
i didnt post the link for people to download 2pac albums i posted it for the other albums on there for people to expand there horizons, maby find some1 knew they are into and start buying there albums. i didnt post a link of retail 2pac albums i posted a link to a website that has those albums if thats what your looking for. o well i guess ill take it down didnt realize it was that big of a deal.
I already talked about that link with Pittsey and Dante and they told me not to post it...

two187pac said:
funny.... hilarious. and im sure you dont have one downloaded mp3 on your computer .
nah im not dissing you or anything man.you wont get banned cuz u took down the link.i was messing with u.but if u would have got caught with the link still there by an admin u woulda been banned.

two187pac said:
funny.... hilarious. and im sure you dont have one downloaded mp3 on your computer .
nah im not dissing you or anything man.you wont get banned cuz u took down the link.i was messing with u.but if u would have got caught with the link still there by an admin u woulda been banned.

two187pac said:
alritey, lotta people leech on here tho. 115 views and 1 thank you. o well.
That's assuming that dudes didn't already know these sites, but made a conscious decision never to post them because it's against the rules. Remind me why these people should thank you?

two187pac said:
alritey, lotta people leech on here tho. 115 views and 1 thank you. o well.
That's assuming that dudes didn't already know these sites, but made a conscious decision never to post them because it's against the rules. Remind me why these people should thank you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.