Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Skittle

i made a user account months ago but i cant remember my login name or password

p.s. this link will get taken down in no time, or this thread will be deleted

Little Skittle

i made a user account months ago but i cant remember my login name or password

p.s. this link will get taken down in no time, or this thread will be deleted

why its a link to a website that is hip hop orriented , i didnt post an album or break any rules as far as i know of. i dont think you even need a user account but many you do.

why? i dont see whats wrong with posting up hiphop orriented sites, i remember people use to upload hole albums to yousendit and rapidshare and post the links on here. did somthing change and i didnt notice?

why? i dont see whats wrong with posting up hiphop orriented sites, i remember people use to upload hole albums to yousendit and rapidshare and post the links on here. did somthing change and i didnt notice?

two187pac said:
Yeah, that shit's against the rules.

two187pac said:
Yeah, that shit's against the rules.

i didnt post the link for people to download 2pac albums i posted it for the other albums on there for people to expand there horizons, maby find some1 knew they are into and start buying there albums. i didnt post a link of retail 2pac albums i posted a link to a website that has those albums if thats what your looking for. o well i guess ill take it down didnt realize it was that big of a deal.

i didnt post the link for people to download 2pac albums i posted it for the other albums on there for people to expand there horizons, maby find some1 knew they are into and start buying there albums. i didnt post a link of retail 2pac albums i posted a link to a website that has those albums if thats what your looking for. o well i guess ill take it down didnt realize it was that big of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.