How Will The Westcoast Be On Top Again?

The bay area will blow up real soon with that hyphy music even though I'm not into it that much. But artists like The Team, Federation, Balance and the whole Thizz Nation really do their thang...

Shot 21

pac_4_ever said:
snoop is hookin up with dre on his new album coming out towards the years end. dunno if its gonna be another classic like doggystyle, but ive got the feeling it just might be.
If it ends up being another R&G then I aint even gonna bother buying it.

fort minor is wack

the south got it locked right now and i ain't hatin they do what they do and ain't tryin to be like anyone else. all i care is some dope music to drive around in, i'm not really caring bout the lyrics anymore like I used to

ARon

There is no secret, no plan, no nothing. All it takes is west coast artists puttin out GOOD westcoast music. Not necessarily getting all kinds of airplay or selling this amount of records, but puttin out QUALITY msuic, thats all it takes. E-40 blew up on the scene after a while but he put out a not so good album, that doesn't help. Just stay consistent and put out good music, thats it. Not some reunion or anything.

But really who cares who is on top or whatever

_carmi

me, myself & us
Sandeep14 said:
Who will lead the westcoast to be back on top, where they beling once again?

The game?
lil eazy?
dre?
snoop?
bishop lamont?
ice cube?
dogg pound?

or any1 else?

also how long do u lot think it will be?
not snoop, not bishop, not lil eazy. might be the game if his album is good and sells. dre if he ever puts out his detox. ice cube just released an album.. and he didnt have that much of an impact. dogg pound? dont know. and the cali iz active track aint all that. its okay. but nothing thats gonna gain popularity elsewhere than in cali.

_carmi said:
not snoop, not bishop, not lil eazy. might be the game if his album is good and sells. dre if he ever puts out his detox. ice cube just released an album.. and he didnt have that much of an impact. dogg pound? dont know. and the cali iz active track aint all that. its okay. but nothing thats gonna gain popularity elsewhere than in cali.
no one that i know in cali is really diggin this album

i was talkin bout this a couple of days ago, all the westcoast needs is a fad just like back in 2000 when Snoop/WC/Eastsidaz/Xzibit were all droppin that C-Walk crippin shit.. over here in cali when i was in middle school it was the "in" thing to do the c walk

dj quik, game, and mack 10 doin the b walk maybe? lmao

games the best bet when need some1 2 smack 50 and he's the man heard a couple of recent game tracks and there not commercial fo sure. Lets hope he gives us what we hoped for fo the last few years..... a westcoast artist with that bite and edge thats been missing sinsce pac died RIP

^ Although I like The Game and think that he woke up the West I must say that you have really high expectations. I doubt that his upcoming offering will be better than 'The Documentary'...

^^^^^

I beg to differ.................

He has grown as an artist his, mixtapes prove he has not lost that hunger. I agree that it will be hard to top the doc but the game is what the west needs a young black male from compton who dont give a fuck and is willing to take no prisoners. Game is gonna do it I have faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

IN fact ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... . . . . .

I would put my neck on the line and say that doctors advocate will be better than the Doc.:laugh:

ganderson said:
IN fact ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... . . . . .

I would put my neck on the line and say that doctors advocate will be better than the Doc.:laugh:
That's the spirit. :) :thumb:

Seemes that alot of people are putting there hopes on game. at the end of the day a solid album is all I care about. With G-Unit records flopping left right and centre game should close them down without hardly mentioning Gay-unit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.