How much unreleased BIGGIE material is there?

Bobby Sands

He didnt release an album between 94 and 97 so he must have some unreleased stuff.

I wouldnt believe the stuff about Bad Boy wanting to have the last laugh cos we all know Puffy is a money hungrey bitch and he wouldve cashed in on Biggies unreleased music long ago.

theres enough for another album or 2. Theres at least 7 unreleased tracks that didnt make life after death. And theres a unreleased Mase & Biggie track that some dj said he had a while ago. Plus mr cee said he was starting his record label called Beat Street, and he would release a album of material from big before he signed wit bad boy...

theres not as much as tupac but theres at least a album or 2 worth of unreleased material. I dunno why puff is bullshittin around with it by releasing shit like duets

You guys just don't get it.

Everything Biggie that is around are just pieces of scrap. If any new Biggie is released it'll most likely be some versus from another song that he was featured on. Like I said, he didn't actually record too much music from himself, so whatever you'll hear will be versus from other songs that will probably be put together to make a complete song. For example, if runnin og didn't have 2pac on it, Biggie would've been credited for that song probably. So technically, everything you see labeled biggie isn't an actual B.I.G. track.

And puff is not like Afeni. He's waiting for the right time to cash in on Big. He wouldn't want to mess up his best friends legacy. Like Puffy said, he's not trying to flood the market with biggie material.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.