How much unreleased BIGGIE material is there?

xp100 said:
I read that he didnt record or leave mushc behind which is why they have to remix all of his shit.

I'm guessin' that's the reason, 'cuz I just heard "Hold Ya Head" on Shade45 feat. Bob Marley..........it was done by clinton sparks, but it's the first single off the new biggie "duets" album..........it's basically Suicidal Thoughts remixed with Marley on the hook singin' about how a son was shot down in the street

Snowman said:
He Dont Have Much Material, Voletta Said Theres Enough For Maybe 2 albums Left. If That

I heard that Bad Boy is waiting for Tupac's material to run out before they start releasing Biggie because they want Biggie to sort of get the last punch and overshine all of 2pac's work with new stuff. They want biggie to be the last out of him and 2pac to have material so he can be remembered longer and have an impact after Pac is said and done. That is the plan I've heard, but it's all alleged. But even if it is true, Diddy will never reveal to the world the real reason he's delayed Biggies unreleased material. He'll keep that 2pac theory to himself.

We all know Diddy is a private man and will never tell secrets and the real truths. For instance, like his involvement and or knowing about the killing of Suge's best friend, his involvement with Pac's shooting at the Quad Studios, and whether he'll ever admit that Biggie had a diss song to 2pac. Puffy should reveal plenty if he was to ever write a book because he himself knows that he has alot of skeletons in his closet, especially when he was Puff Daddy, which caused his name changes.

What is Volleta smoking. So far I have heard from several inside sources that Biggie has about 10 songs from the Life After Death era and a collabo with fat joe that is still in Diddy's vaults. Also not to mention the ready to die cuts. Totally I'll assume Biggie has 15-16 full songs.

Bombsquad said:
I heard that Bad Boy is waiting for Tupac's material to run out before they start releasing Biggie because they want Biggie to sort of get the last punch and overshine all of 2pac's work with new stuff. They want biggie to be the last out of him and 2pac to have material so he can be remembered longer and have an impact after Pac is said and done. That is the plan I've heard, but it's all alleged. But even if it is true, Diddy will never reveal to the world the real reason he's delayed Biggies unreleased material. He'll keep that 2pac theory to himself.[/B]
Even if this is true, Pac will always have the last laugh. There are still a lot of Pac songs that we don't know about. And the One Nation album could come out of nowhere. Besides, Bad Boy will be waiting for a while if that's their plan. And when that time comes, Afeni could just drop the CDQ OGs on us. They'd be good as new, even 10+ years after Pac's death.

PaulyPac said:
Funny how you ask for a source when I say there's more but you post there's only 10-15
Its not more than 10-15 full songs Most of the songs on that forum and here on 2pacboard are about 30-40 tracks with Biggie featured on it, meaning a couple of verses/bars, however you wanna call it.. From the so called Biggie unreleased tracks that I've downloaded, they haven't been full biggie songs that he has recorded for himself. So far, the "Unreleased Biggie" are just unheard verses from him with various artists on them. Its not actual music he recorded for himself in the studio. So far out of the songs I've downloaded from biggie that has leaked that is a real Biggie track is "Macs & Dons". The rest of the stuff on this forum like the songs with Wu-tang are just recordings, but biggie is credited for them as being his songs because he is dead and has so little material left. That doesn't mean the music was recorded for himself just because someone on the internet labeled it as Unreleased Biggie. Most things on the net should be called Unheard Biggie verses with various artists.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.