How Long 'Fore Em Drops 50

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It probably won't happen in the near future since they're too smart of businessmen to allow that. However, that time will come when 50 won't be hot anymore and they'll part ways.

S O F I S T I K said:
It probably won't happen in the near future since they're too smart of businessmen to allow that. However, that time will come when 50 won't be hot anymore and they'll part ways.
I don't know, but I do know that I wish someone would come along and unseat that fucker. I don't even care if it's not someone at Shady/Aftermath because I don't think anyone on that label is going to be able to be bigger than him. Possibly Proof if they ever stop sleeping on him. I just wish SOMEONE real, without no fake bullshit and all the crap that makes 50 bullshit would come out.

The state of today's music industry is partially what caused me to start finally making my own music 2 years ago. I decided that with the exception of about 2 or 3 artists at the most from today's litter, I couldn't stand the state of the industry, so I started making my own shit to make shit I want to hear.

Shot 21

If Shady Aftermath get rid of 50 Cent, I might just like them again. 50 fucked it all up by bringing them into his beef with Murder Inc.

Rest in peace to D.O. Cannons the mutherfucking Murder Inc soulja.

jason_g_718 said:
Wow...you're so right. *eye roll*

Considering the disses you're referring to were made 2 and 3 years ago, I think that's a bit of ancient history. Em just recently stated he doesn't want to beef anymore. Also, I don't count Em's history with Britney and Christina and Moby and all them "beefs". LOL, that ain't beef. That's Eminem fucking with people just to fuck with them and making fun of them.

And I never said I necessarily believe him, did I? I'm not sure if I do or not actually. Time will tell. I have to see what his actions are within the next few months.
ok now ima be honest dis reply has nothing to do with you jason...

2 and 3 years ago...is ancient...why is it that ppl always forgive eminem....I mean...cmon man..i can understand ya forgive him for that tape he made..thats ancient history my friend...2 or 3 years ago thats still fresh...in my opinion...and i dunno if u can say em and or dre pay 50..i always thought they all just split the profit...^

First off, Why not just make a sticky threat strictly for anything related to shady/aftermath.
And 50 cent WILL never be dropped
Why? He sells alot of records.
And who says the beefs just to sell records.
That'd be like sayin a blood only reps his set
to be shot at.

Shot 21 said:
If Shady Aftermath get rid of 50 Cent, I might just like them again. 50 fucked it all up by bringing them into his beef with Murder Inc.

Rest in peace to D.O. Cannons the mutherfucking Murder Inc soulja.
I definately agree there. Drop 50, drop Yayo if he's even still signed cuz he's fucking trash as well, and keep Buck and Banks.

Hurts said:
ok now ima be honest dis reply has nothing to do with you jason...

2 and 3 years ago...is ancient...why is it that ppl always forgive eminem....I mean...cmon man..i can understand ya forgive him for that tape he made..thats ancient history my friend...2 or 3 years ago thats still fresh...in my opinion...and i dunno if u can say em and or dre pay 50..i always thought they all just split the profit...^
2 or 3 years is not "fresh" when it comes to time. Like I said, the examples you brought up weren't even beefs. Are you kidding me?

As for 50, Dre and Em split it 50/50...seriously. No joke.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.