How Long 'Fore Em Drops 50

How long is it going to be y'all think before Eminem gets tired of 50 having to beef with everyone to sell records and drops him?

Anyone here ever think Shady and 50 will go toe to toe after a fall out?

I ain't even going to ask who'd win in a showdown because that would be the stupidest question of the past 10 years.

As long as beef sells, 50's beefing and both he & Eminem stand to profit so I don't think Eminem'll drop 50 in the forseeable future. After all, I think one of the main reasons Eminem signed 50 in the first placed was because of 50's 'street mentality'.

BTW, Eminem would lyrically cripple 50 and without Eminem & Dre's backing there's not too many places for 50 to go seeing as he's taken shots at half the industry and most of the industry would be very reluctant to go against Aftermath anyway

jason do u ever think about ne 1/thing else...why do u always talk about eminem/50/shadyrecords/aftermath...i thought u listened to hiphop since the fat boys....notice this is the 1st reply i make to u today..tonight...

Hurts said:
jason do u ever think about ne 1/thing else...why do u always talk about eminem/50/shadyrecords/aftermath...i thought u listened to hiphop since the fat boys....notice this is the 1st reply i make to u today..tonight...
Well, my first question, is, why you seem to follow me around EVERYWHERE and seem to have such an interest in my thoughts?

What is anyone else doing to make news? I have a question, or a thought, I post it.

Why are you so obsessed with what I post? When other rappers start making news, I'll talk about them. When other rappers do something to catch my attention, I'll talk about them.

and uh..weren't you just in a thread with me talking about Royce and Esham and ICP? Last time I checked none of those acts are signed to Shady/AFtermath.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
As long as beef sells, 50's beefing and both he & Eminem stand to profit so I don't think Eminem'll drop 50 in the forseeable future. After all, I think one of the main reasons Eminem signed 50 in the first placed was because of 50's 'street mentality'.

BTW, Eminem would lyrically cripple 50 and without Eminem & Dre's backing there's not too many places for 50 to go seeing as he's taken shots at half the industry and most of the industry would be very reluctant to go against Aftermath anyway
LOL, well, like I said, I didn't ask who'd win in a showdown because you're right. Em vs. 50 in a battle would be like Michael Jordan at 27 going up against a high school player. No fucking contest.

Em would put out one diss on 50 and 50 would be done.

jason_g_718 said:
Well, my first question, is, why you seem to follow me around EVERYWHERE and seem to have such an interest in my thoughts?

What is anyone else doing to make news? I have a question, or a thought, I post it.

Why are you so obsessed with what I post? When other rappers start making news, I'll talk about them. When other rappers do something to catch my attention, I'll talk about them.

and uh..weren't you just in a thread with me talking about Royce and Esham and ICP? Last time I checked none of those acts are signed to Shady/AFtermath.
Yeah and now ur thoughts on canibus...in case u didnt know...theres sum new tracks out..or is it possible..that u dislike canibus and refuse to listen to him cuz of his lil beef with eminem....?

Im not obsessed with you...im just replying to ur dumb ass comments
or maybe u didnt think of this...maybe im trying to talk about the same things as you..but i have a total different opinion..for instance...Hot sauce --- Welcome 2 d block...

ghost7 said:
i think 50 would leave shady/aftermath before shady/aftermath lets 50 go.
I disagree. I think that 50 needs the company more than the company needs 50.

After all, Shady/Aftermath made 50 the worldwide success that he is now, and if he were to leave them, depending on the circumstances, there is a chance he would have severed all ties with Shady/Aftermath and it's affiliates leaving him without Dre to give him that next certified hit and without the backing of the company who ensures his record spins. Like I said before, 50 may find that he has little friends in the industry when he's without the protection of the premier label in rap.

On the other hand, if Shady/Aftermath dumped 50 what's to stop them signing a better rapper than 50 (and there are plenty of them) or just signing another 'gangsta' with a few bullet holes and sticking him on a Dre track?

I don't think Em would drop 50, as long as 50 is bringing in the money in. I don't think Em is stupid to drop him for a reason as stupid as beefs, he wouldn't drop him for aything in the world because he's cashing on him big time.

Peace

Hurts said:
quit the beefing hurts, its not like youre opinions arent whack..

Hurts said:
Yeah and now ur thoughts on canibus...in case u didnt know...theres sum new tracks out..or is it possible..that u dislike canibus and refuse to listen to him cuz of his lil beef with eminem....?

Im not obsessed with you...im just replying to ur dumb ass comments
or maybe u didnt think of this...maybe im trying to talk about the same things as you..but i have a total different opinion..for instance...Hot sauce --- Welcome 2 d block...
LOL, now you're obsessed with Canibus. I told already in another thread, I don't have any thoughts on him. I don't like him, end of story. There's nothing to talk about. Is it me just talking about Eminem that for some reason irritates you or me talking about anyone on Shady/Aftermath?

OK, why do you think the most recent album by Westside Connection was fucking gutter trash compared to their first album?

What do you think about Kanye West's ego? Personally I think Kanye is good as a producer but he fuckin' sucks on the mic. Dude got no flow, and his lyrics are ok, but is voice and flow just suck big time. He has an ego that he does not deserve and cannot back up. My prediction is that unless he continues to produce for others, in 5 years we'll be saying "what happened to that Kanye West guy?".

Is Ness ever going to put an album out on Bad Boy and if so, do you think it will sell? I don't think so because despite the fact that Ness has good flow and I wasn't one of the 10 people that bought the Da Band's album, so I don't know what his lyrics are like. But people will take him as a bigger joke than Puffy.

What did you think of Mase's comeback? I thought it was a fucking joke. Mase is a piece of shit and he does not belong in the rap game.

Are you happy now Sgt. Anti Aftermath?

nahhh man 50 wont get dropped for beefin.. i mean aftermath are beefin wif murder inc COS of 50.. i mean they all loyal 2 one another so no one will get dropped...IMO

MC mufasa said:
50 Cent is with G-Unit records now isnt he? Hes not in Shady/Aftermath i dont think. So really, Eminem cant "drop" 50 cent.
I believe Em is paying 50. G Unit is a branch of either Shady or Aftermath. Best believe Dre and Em both have a hand out helping 50.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I disagree. I think that 50 needs the company more than the company needs 50.

After all, Shady/Aftermath made 50 the worldwide success that he is now, and if he were to leave them, depending on the circumstances, there is a chance he would have severed all ties with Shady/Aftermath and it's affiliates leaving him without Dre to give him that next certified hit and without the backing of the company who ensures his record spins. Like I said before, 50 may find that he has little friends in the industry when he's without the protection of the premier label in rap.

On the other hand, if Shady/Aftermath dumped 50 what's to stop them signing a better rapper than 50 (and there are plenty of them) or just signing another 'gangsta' with a few bullet holes and sticking him on a Dre track?
LOL, saying there are plenty of rappers better than 50 is an understatement and a half. Dude is complete and utter trash. In my opinion, he's a member of the group of rappers that are a scourge to the industry. Right along with Nelly, Chingy Lil' Jon and several others.

makaveli_411 said:
I don't think Em would drop 50, as long as 50 is bringing in the money in. I don't think Em is stupid to drop him for a reason as stupid as beefs, he wouldn't drop him for aything in the world because he's cashing on him big time.

Peace
Beef can get people killed, so I wouldn't say that "beef" is a "stupid reason" to drop an artist. Especially since Dre and Em both claim they hate beefing.

jason_g_718 said:
Beef can get people killed, so I wouldn't say that "beef" is a "stupid reason" to drop an artist. Especially since Dre and Em both claim they hate beefing.

Yeh Eminem claims, doesnt he? Though i guess he doesnt mind dissing moby, britney, christina, n*sync, JT etc etc.. I mean, just because they are pop stars it means he can diss them right? He disses them for no reason, disses michael jackson for no reason in his first single off encore, yet claims that he hates beef in his second single off encore.

this doesnt make sense. eminem is stupid.

MC mufasa said:
Yeh Eminem claims, doesnt he? Though i guess he doesnt mind dissing moby, britney, christina, n*sync, JT etc etc.. I mean, just because they are pop stars it means he can diss them right? He disses them for no reason, disses michael jackson for no reason in his first single off encore, yet claims that he hates beef in his second single off encore.

this doesnt make sense. eminem is stupid.
Wow...you're so right. *eye roll*

Considering the disses you're referring to were made 2 and 3 years ago, I think that's a bit of ancient history. Em just recently stated he doesn't want to beef anymore. Also, I don't count Em's history with Britney and Christina and Moby and all them "beefs". LOL, that ain't beef. That's Eminem fucking with people just to fuck with them and making fun of them.

And I never said I necessarily believe him, did I? I'm not sure if I do or not actually. Time will tell. I have to see what his actions are within the next few months.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.