How do you think 2006 is going so far?

ARon

Been great. T.i was good, Ghostface was good. Have high hopes for many many ablums coming out. That Gnarls Barkley single is crazy(no pun intended), Danger Mouse can make some shit, it's like him and RJD2 doin things with every artists out there. Still always finding new shit and these past months haven't failed. People need to stop being so stubborn and enjoy what they have, there is some tight tight music coming out as of late.

It's a great year!! 3'6 Mafia won the oscars first and foremost. The Westcoasts is trying to put their foot in the door with this Hyphy Movement with E-40 being the front man and having his 1st album ever debut at #1, which is great for an artists like him. I can't wait for some other releases such as Mobb Deep, The Game, Nas, Busta Rhymes, DMX, Banks, 2Pac, and other releases coming out for the year.

So far its pretty much the same as last year. The south continues to grow but the music itself is pretty much bullshit. Im liking the exposure that E-40 and the bay are finally getting - shame its 10 years too late when the bay were at their peak.

AmerikazMost

So far it's been pretty quiet. I have yet to listen to Ghostface's album, which I'll probably do tonight, but there hasn't been anything big other than that, which I've heard good things about. Three-Six Mafia winning the Oscar was huge, but I'm unhappy with 2006 album-wise so far. It does have the potential to be huge though, one of the biggest years in a long time. That hasn't happened yet, though.

Hoping 4 Dre To Get Detox Out This Year. The Game, Cube As Mentioned Daz And Also Mentioned They Bay Area Is Getting Props Just Now So Its Loooking To Be A Good Year Fo Da West!

DPG iz all I C

As stated it started slow but its been picking up. Ghostface and E-40 both dropped nice albums, while Crooked I and Hell Rell have had tight mixtapes out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.