How do you guys feel about the beef forum?

What to do with the Beef forum?

• Leave StreetHop and Beef seperate, I like having a beef free zone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Put Beef back in StreetHop, I miss the childish arguments between fans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

S. Fourteen

Without the beef forum, we would have had the entire first page and some more dedicated to 50 Cent and his promotional campai...... I mean beef.

Keeping all of them in one forum seems like a good and easy way but you just need to think ahead. I'm a supporter of the One Thread Rule but rules are made to be broken... the latest 50 cent beef was impossible to keep in one thread, I think most of you saw that, '50 Cent Hot 97 Shooting' '50 Cent beefing with Game' '50 Cent and Fat Joe' '50 Cent and Jada' '50 Cent and Nas'... we can't keep all that in one thread, nobody is going to want to read through all that bullshit.

I said it before and I will say it again. Without the Beef forum, the main Street Hop forum will be filled with '50 Cent [fill in the blank]' threads.

I say the Beef forum stays, it's gonna be real dead in there now that 50 sold like 5 million but we will need it again.

Actually Dave D is right. You guys should try to do that if it's possible because the beef forum is very small and is supposed to be combined with the streethop board. Anyways that's what I think, because the beef board seems to be useless by itself imo. But hey I ain't the one calling the shots up in here so do whatever you feel is right Rukas. BTW I go with the childish because I think it would be a better idea with what Dave D came up with.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.