How do you guys feel about the beef forum?

What to do with the Beef forum?

• Leave StreetHop and Beef seperate, I like having a beef free zone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Put Beef back in StreetHop, I miss the childish arguments between fans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
How do you guys feel the Beef forum is working out? Do you like sending all the beef and vs. threads there to free up room in StreetHop and focus on more positive aspects, or do you want it back in StreetHop?

Beef is such a big part of hip-hop, it determines who rolls with who, who collabs, and gives/gave artistic direction for raps biggest stars. So i voted pro-childish

Duke

Staff member
i beg to differ. i like the seperation. good we can browse the hiphop part without having to dig around the eternal "who-dislikes-who" threads. when we wanna know whats cooking in beef-kitchen or we want to witness childish arguments we can check the beef-section ^^

good move imo :thumb:

although i like the childish shit, its better this way becuz its easier to find diss tracks and the beef thats goin on now, if im out there could have been a diss track released and i might not no about it becuz this forum moves so fast, if i got to the beef fourm i can easily find it.

i didnt like the switch made to it although it beats the hell out of having 50 beefs threads started in street hop so at least we could have room for more interesting and important threads.

I didn't even know there was a new forum just for beef, but I'm going to go ahead and say keep them seperate. It got really annoying showing up everday and seeing 8 different threads about 1 feud.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.