How Big are BONE in US???

^ It's sad that a lot of groups I listened to just aren't getting along with each other in recent years... N.W.A (well, that was a while back), the whole Death Row camp (mostly Suge vs. everyone, but originally it was Daz vs. Snoop after Snoop left, then Daz vs. Kurupt when Kurupt rejoined), Outlawz (not that I like them, but I like Fatal, and he had a problem with some of them, then Napo left), Bone (we all know)... I could go on and on

Diaz said:
This is true about their old albums. Listen to Thug World Order or that new EP they put out and you'll be shaking your head in shame.
I got Thug World Order. Didn't think it was anywhere near as good as older shit but it was aight. I still bump What About Us and Cleveland is The City. I love them tunes. Not to make excuses for em but read this interview with Krayzie...

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1094

...Krayzie says they held a lot of songs back off the last two albums coz they knew they wouldn't get the right promotion. He reckons the new album on Swizz Beats Full Surface Records is gonna be the BIG one for them.;) :)

masta247

Staff member
In Poland nobody even heard bout bone thugs n its fucked up coz in my country ppl listen only to 50cent, game, snoop n Eminem. There aint too many hip-hop heads here

masta247 said:
In Poland nobody even heard bout bone thugs n its fucked up coz in my country ppl listen only to 50cent, game, snoop n Eminem. There aint too many hip-hop heads here
That basically defines 95% of the U.S. population that doesn't hate hip-hop. And I bet an overwhemling majority of the so-called "hip-hop heads" here in the states have never heard "Rapper's Delight" (the Sugarhill Gang version, not the Def Squad version from the In the Beginning... There Was Rap compilation), plus I bet if you played "The Message" for them, they'd be like, "Oh, did they copy this song from 'Can't Nobody Hold Me Down' by Puff Daddy?"

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
That basically defines 95% of the U.S. population that doesn't hate hip-hop. And I bet an overwhemling majority of the so-called "hip-hop heads" here in the states have never heard "Rapper's Delight" (the Sugarhill Gang version, not the Def Squad version from the In the Beginning... There Was Rap compilation), plus I bet if you played "The Message" for them, they'd be like, "Oh, did they copy this song from 'Can't Nobody Hold Me Down' by Puff Daddy?"

Lol its not that bad , but ur not too far from the truth.

Kadafi Son

Did anybody hear the shit Krayzie Bone has been puttin' out lately? That verse he did on Biggies Duet album completely ripped Twista's verse apart. And even that song he had with lil jon "Shut The Club Down" was somehow able to get play in clubs. I know at least Krayzie (and Bizzy) have been holding there own. Layzie, I don't know, but Thug Brothers was decent. Hell no for wish bone. But I think that Flesh-N-Bone (whose been in jail since 2000) might be able to hold his own in the rapping thing these days.

ARon

Bizzy is crazy, his newer albums are like, just weird.

But I still check for something new from them every now and then, still listen to them. Everyone knows who they are.

Bones not big over here in the east coast... I've never heard anyone ever mention Bone Thugs N Harmony since like 1998 until i came on this forum.. Last song I heard on the radio was Crossroads years ago.

Kadafi Son said:
Did anybody hear the shit Krayzie Bone has been puttin' out lately? That verse he did on Biggies Duet album completely ripped Twista's verse apart. And even that song he had with lil jon "Shut The Club Down" was somehow able to get play in clubs. I know at least Krayzie (and Bizzy) have been holding there own. Layzie, I don't know, but Thug Brothers was decent. Hell no for wish bone. But I think that Flesh-N-Bone (whose been in jail since 2000) might be able to hold his own in the rapping thing these days.
Yeah, Krayzie Bone is still tight, he was always my favorite member. Bizzy can still spit, but his voice is higher and more girly/whiny, which annoys me. Layzie's style is evolving into fast singing, which I don't really like. Wish is a fat waste of space, and I'll make a decision on Flesh when he gets out of prison and drops an album with all-new material.

they been my favorite group since the mid 90's gyeah they tight though G even though they aint the same as before but yeah they b bumpin here in the east ckoast also on dat satellite radio be showin em love also but yeah they popular in my area

KO

This thread made me wanna listen to BTNH lol...

Daaaaaaaamn I used to love em 'back in the day, not sure why i stopped listening to em, Don't know whether i just grew outta the music or what, the shit they bring out these days aitn NUTTIN on the old tracks...but, stuff like "1st of the month" is just classic hip hop IMO

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.