How Big are BONE in US???

In England damn near nobody knows who Bone Thugs-n-Harmony are! I've always loved bone since i got E.1999 Eternal in 96. I originally bought it for tha Crossroads song but now that whole album just plays in my mind day in day out.

Just wondered like on who's scale bone are! Like is Ja Rule bigger than Bone ie. more popular? Coz if he is....... oooooo man i will not be held responsible.

In tha UK people only know Crossroads coz a bunch of little kids by tha name of "Blazin Squad" remixed it with some AAAWWWWFUL verses.

"Home" kinda did aight but i'm pretty sure we never had a solo song in our charts. Shame too coz I thought "Getchu Twizted" by Krayzie was gonna tear tha clubs up.

They are big but for their old shit, not that many people are checking for their new stuff. But then again theres barely any promotion for it. But their greatest hits cd just went gold with no promotion so they are still popular.

funny you should say that man! I just heard that their next album (without bizzy coz he's gone again) is gonna be called Bone Thugs Story and will feature production from Swizz Beats, Kanye West, Dr.Dre, Three Six Mafia. Should be hot! Maybe now it's bone thugs turn to get what they deserve?

Diaz

-RiP- said:
funny you should say that man! I just heard that their next album (without bizzy coz he's gone again) is gonna be called Bone Thugs Story and will feature production from Swizz Beats, Kanye West, Dr.Dre, Three Six Mafia. Should be hot! Maybe now it's bone thugs turn to get what they deserve?
They don't deserve anything for getting arid of Bizzy.

i good word for bone is underground. they got like 16 albums all together i guesstimate. whether or not you'll like'em is another story. if ya curious, i'll list'em later.

-RiP- said:
Maybe now it's bone thugs turn to get what they deserve?
That was 1995/1996/1997. They had two multiplatinum album that debuted at #1 (E. 1999 Eternal and The Art of War), they had a double-platinum single Tha Crossroads that broke the record for singles (until Puff's "I'll Be Missing You" single, which was later obliterated by Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" dedication to Princess Diana), their videos dominated the charts (1st of tha Month, Tha Crossroads, Days of Our Livez), they were making guest appearances on a lot of successful albums (Mariah Carey and Biggie, to name a couple), plus they had bragging rights of being the only big rappers to work with the then holy trinity of fallen rappers (Eazy, Pac, Biggie).

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
That was 1995/1996/1997. They had two multiplatinum album that debuted at #1 (E. 1999 Eternal and The Art of War), they had a double-platinum single Tha Crossroads that broke the record for singles (until Puff's "I'll Be Missing You" single, which was later obliterated by Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" dedication to Princess Diana), their videos dominated the charts (1st of tha Month, Tha Crossroads, Days of Our Livez), they were making guest appearances on a lot of successful albums (Mariah Carey and Biggie, to name a couple), plus they had bragging rights of being the only big rappers to work with the then holy trinity of fallen rappers (Eazy, Pac, Biggie).
TRUE BUT they are better than MOST of these fuckin wannabe's nowadays! Maybe without Bizzy they ain't as solid but Kray lay and wish still outshine most of todays rap superstar cast on tha mic. They deserve to become rap legends. In my eyes they already are!

-RiP- said:
TRUE BUT they are better than MOST of these fuckin wannabe's nowadays! Maybe without Bizzy they ain't as solid but Kray lay and wish still outshine most of todays rap superstar cast on tha mic. They deserve to become rap legends. In my eyes they already are!
This is true about their old albums. Listen to Thug World Order or that new EP they put out and you'll be shaking your head in shame.

Diaz said:
This is true about their old albums. Listen to Thug World Order or that new EP they put out and you'll be shaking your head in shame.
Agreed. I still buy all their albums (minus the solo albums after Krayzie's Thug on da Line), but even BTNHResurrection was a sign that their prime was over. Every subsequent album further proved that to me as a fan.

I still regularly listen to Creepin on ah Come Up, E. 1999 Eternal and Heaven'z Movie, and also a few songs off of Faces of Death, The Art of War, Mo Thugs Family Scriptures (I and II), and Thug Mentality 1999.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Im in the UK too and a big Bone fan and lately i see that Notorious Thugs song pop in places after it wasnt played for years.

Bizzy departure resulted in falling out with Krazyie mostly. I think Wish Bone knocked Bizzy out in Atlanta or something.

Bizzy will be a miss on the album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.