Hottest Sampled Beat of 2005

roaches

I was wondering that myself. I just might have to buy the cd for the booklet.
It's supposedly a Willie Hutch song, "Tell Me Why Has Our Love Turned Cold". I'm assuming it's "Tell Me Why", but that's definitely not the ENTIRE thing of it. They freaked the hell out of it. I'm not really motivated enough to find the OG song and take a listen, though.

Eric

On Napster when you download a song, it has suggested downloads, in hip hop it's often the OGs. Gonna check it out...

Chronic

roaches said:
MJG had the best verse, but DJ Paul's verse is my personal highlight.
Word on both.

Song is hot as hell, haven't heard the remix though. Was the remix released on the 12"? Cuz I downloaded it and there was only clean, clean a cappella, explicit and instrumental version.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Chronic said:
Word on both.

Song is hot as hell, haven't heard the remix though. Was the remix released on the 12"? Cuz I downloaded it and there was only clean, clean a cappella, explicit and instrumental version.

Check your PM in a bit. Remix on it's way.

ARon

^Not sure, I dl'd it but if oyu click it windows media palyer should open up and the video should start playing. I dont know though.

About the sample, I don't know about the song "Tell Me Why", but I heard the "Tell Me Why our Love has Turned Cold", and the sample is very obvious, albeit somewhat chopped up.

Best sample of 2005, to me, is probably 50 Cent's "Ski Maks Way" which samples a voice, and was produced by Eminem. Whenever I listen to that I can't get it out my head.

Peace.

XIAN said:
Best sample of 2005, to me, is probably 50 Cent's "Ski Maks Way" which samples a voice, and was produced by Eminem. Whenever I listen to that I can't get it out my head.

Peace.
Was produced by Disco D.

Eric

XIAN said:

Peace.
lol Eminem did NOT produce that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.