Hood Surgeon, no other than Dr.Dre's son!

ohh shit this is crazy! this dude sounds just like his pops, maybe even better, and the beats are so dope!!!

check out dubcnn's news:

The Legend Continues.. Dr. Dre's Son 'Hood Surgeon'!

That's right! You might not believe it, but it's true! Chills ran down my spine the first time I caught a glimpse of Curtis Young aka Hood Surgeon. The up and coming Compton rapper is none other than the son of Dr. Dre.

Having been on his own and still representing Compton, Hood Surgeon is now ready to take his first footsteps in the rap game. Him and his homies from his So Hood Records label have finished up a mixtape, and his solo debut is set to drop this summer. Hood is determined to make it on his own, without having to rely on his Dads name to blow up.

Well, one of those steps to take is... you guessed right, hit up dubcnn.com. And that's what he did. You saw him in the footage from Frank Nitty's birthday we showed you a few days ago, and we got some more for ya'll. I have some exclusive footage of Hood Surgeon on stage performing a couple of his songs.

This is a world exclusive, you ain't gone get this anywhere else, so enjoy the show. Dubcnn presents... Hood Surgeon. We will be hooking up with Hood for an exclusive interview very soon aswell, so check back for that.

Here goes the video:

Hood Surgeon - http://www.dubcnm.com/videos/hood_surgeon_footage-dubcnn.wmv (27mb)

Make sure to hit up his website sohoodrecords.com, or on myspace at myspace.com/hoodsurgeon.

huge thanx for www.dubcnn.com

I'm sure he has the best ghostwriters in the biz... I cant see him talking about gangsta shit if he does... cuz you know damn well he aint been in the street.. and if he has, im pretty sure he's had a bodygaurd around him for most of his life...

Wearin a Northface does not make you "So Hood"...

everyone thinkin the negative...so u can only be a rapper if u're from the gutter? c'mon y'all, listen to the snippets and recognize true talent! the dude's got some good gene's!! and in no homo way...

Dr.Dre was no gangsta, and look at where he at now!

linx

Staff member
Nobody's saying that MC Pappa, but dude can't be saying this and that and he aint never done/seen this and that. Ya know?

Scoobyffc

thats true linx.

funny...he looks like Deveon(?) George.... or this actor that i cant remeber the name.

oh...and Dr Dre too ..lol

he should juss come out on aftermath.... i doubt he will make it any other way. look how long it took aftermath to get to the top. his record label aint gonna sell shit for awhile. an he say he dont want dres help, its dres money that founded his record label i bet. good luck to him tho

PuffnScruff

lol, his flow is so boring. wtf is he even talking about on the song they have on his website? he'll be a pop star just because of who he is. other than that i dont see him getting too much respect.

Da_Funk

MC Pappa said:
everyone thinkin the negative...so u can only be a rapper if u're from the gutter? c'mon y'all, listen to the snippets and recognize true talent! the dude's got some good gene's!! and in no homo way...

Dr.Dre was no gangsta, and look at where he at now!
You can rap if your from the burbs, you just won't get any respect and no one will take you seriously.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Da_Funk said:
You can rap if your from the burbs, you just won't get any respect and no one will take you seriously.

I think you'll find that talent is what gets you through.

You don't need to act gangsta. While they may not be to your taste, there are rappers out there who don't act like dicks and pretend they are hard. Kanye and Pharell for example.

Back on topic... You've heard of Dre's rapping son, now what about his daughter. http://www.streethop.com/forum/article160929.html

Da_Funk

Pittsey said:
I think you'll find that talent is what gets you through.

You don't need to act gangsta. While they may not be to your taste, there are rappers out there who don't act like dicks and pretend they are hard. Kanye and Pharell for example.

Back on topic... You've heard of Dre's rapping son, now what about his daughter. http://www.streethop.com/forum/article160929.html
I'm not saying you need to be a banger or shit like that to be a rapper, but hip hop was born in the hood and its based on events that happen in the hood, so if your from the suburbs the fuck are you gonna rap about? How hard it is having your parents buy you everything? You need to have talent but you also need something to talk about.

Da_Funk said:
Cassidy is from a middle class neighborhood in Philly. Ja is from a middle class part of Queens. Eazy E was from a middle class neighborhood.

AmerikazMost

MC Pappa said:
Having been on his own and still representing Compton, Hood Surgeon is now ready to take his first footsteps in the rap game.
lmao If he's from Compton, he must not have lived with his dad. No way Dre raised his kid in the hood.

From what I could tell, he ain't that good at all. And yeah, his alias is wack.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.