hittman's aftermath demo album

Preach

has anyone heard hittmans demo album that he recorded on aftermath before he was dropped? as i went through some stuff i have yet to organize, i found it, hidden in a sub-folder, lurking. i used to listen to it a lot after i first got it, and it's a pretty cool album. the whole vibe is similar to a breed of dr. dre's "2001" and a devin the dude-album. the demo isn't mastered and stuff so it's not 100% pure quality but it bumps.

if anyone remember the little "skit" at the end of dr. dre's "forgot about dre" video, that was hittman doing it, and it was taken from the intro to a track on the demo album.

i don't know anybody who got it thus far, and although it was released on irc, it wasn't put on a lot of channels. i stumbled across it by mistake damn near. anyone else have this album, or will i be discussing it with myself? lol

I have parts of it, couldnt get it all, wanna share it :thumb:

I love that bit at the end of forgot about Dre, but they hardly every show that version of the video on tv

true ^ i remember only one time seeing it cos it was on the making the videosection. where they showed the whole thing........dre goes into his mansion then hittman starts rappin.

GernwaX said:

I love that bit at the end of forgot about Dre, but they hardly every show that version of the video on tv
I think that was the only version they aired here. I've seen it a dozen times, never saw another. Didn't know there was one :p

Preach

i'll see if i can upload it. my router is a fucker and reboots every once in a while so i might have trouble uploading it to youshareit and the likes. if anyone has an ftp that would be the best. i'll upload it when i go to bed though and leave it for the night hoping it works. if it doesn't i'll keep trying a few times.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I used to have it. Not hard to get at all, however the one I had, had misplaced track names. It had some cool songs.

Preach

yeah they're labeled "Track One" through 21. the reason being that whoever leaked it was handed it by hittman himself, on a cd-r probably. after all, it's just a demo. and it really isn't that hard to get, only there might not be a lot of people looking. oh, and it's called "murder weapon" by the way.

Cooper

GernwaX said:

its on the enchanced cd

Preach

Thug_Raider said:
i know it was just a demo but did it have any guest apperences
dr dre does a verse on one song, and there are some others whose names i don't know. mostly solos, but a few features there is :thumb:

i downloaded this album like 2 years ago or so... can't remember but do know it has like 21 songs... i'll look for it and post it if any one wants it, let me know...

peace...

The Album has 14 tracks... I just posted it in Fair Xchange. Rapid Share links, files are split into 2 links due to size limitations on rapidshares part. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.