hittman's aftermath demo album

heres the deal about that album....

over at westcoastrydaz, drake magnum and I took every version of this leaked album and added other rare songs and made the most complete version of this album out on the internet....we had over 400 downloads on westcoastrydaz alone...ive hooked up hella cats with this album and i love sharing it cuz we are proud of what we did with it...anyways drake made some covers for the album and they came out great...heres the covers

tell me that shit dont look official.....we also did a knocturnal knocs landin advance with all the tracks that are unreleased form his first ep that was spose to be an Lp...heres the covers for that one

anyways if you want either of these albums then hit me up on aol

aim-shermhead4life i got them zipped and ready to send so holla at ya boy!!

01 3:02 Bad Intentions $±$
$±$ 02 3:58 LA Night & Day $±$
$±$ 03 3:46 Come All You $±$
$±$ 04 4:01 What They Want $±$
$±$ 05 2:18 Knocs Landin $±$
$±$ 06 3:42 Let Shit Go $±$
$±$ 07 4:07 Everywhere $±$
$±$ 08 0:34 Let's All Roll (Intro) $±$
$±$ 09 3:43 Let's All Roll $±$
$±$ 10 3:01 Only If It's Gangsta $±$
$±$ 11 4:16 Knoc $±$
$±$ 12 3:10 LA Confidential $±$
$±$ 13 4:15 When It All Comes Down To It $±$
$±$ 14 4:25 These Hoes $±$
$±$ 15 3:58 I Used To Love Her $±$
$±$ 16 4:06 Whatcha Gonna Do $±$
$±$ 17 3:20 You Don't Know Much $±$
$±$ 18 4:05 If I Could (Bonus Track)

Knoc-Turn'al - Knocs Landin (Real Retail) ?????

why u got a different track listings ?

THEV1LL4N

i have hittmanic-verses and another one of his albums. they feature some songs with knoc and dre on them.

there are different versions though.

Preach

i still have the 21-track WCR-tagged release in its original form so to say, as it were, including the nfo, m3u and sfv. the sfv will likely fail because the nfo didnt show right in wordpad so i reformatted it and im sure that somehow fucks up the error check, but otherwise this digital release is in mint plus condition :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.