Hitemup front page updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giz

Pittsey said:
Can you show me where I said that? Get an adult to help you with your reading, then come back and discuss it with me.

And as it annoys you so much, I'll ignore your question again.

I'm not forcing anyone to donate. I don't see a penny of the money. I just look down my nose at you. :cool:
Pittsey said:
Is that worth $20 a year. If not, sign off..
And sadly you do think you're better than me, just cuz you are a mod on a message-board. Get a life lol

Pittsey said:
£10 is too much.

Where do you work? A Taiwanese sweat shop?
As a matter of fact I do :(

But seriously, why should anyone have to pay to discuss topics when there's is so many alternatives which provide the exact same service. If Rukas comes up with something that differentiates SH from the rest I may reconsider but until then......

Pittsey said:
Wow. That's very big of him.
Well, he offers to invest some of his free time to update the site. What's wrong with that?

And I don't really see the link between updating the front-page and VIP-memberships.

The front-page is there, whether there are 20 VIP's or 2000. Why not keep it updated to show that this is infact a good site?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Giz said:
And sadly you do think you're better than me, just cuz you are a mod on a message-board. Get a life lol

No I think I am better than you for a whole load of reasons.

And I'm a supermod so get it right, eh. *Flex's mod muscles*

I'm not forcing you to sign off, that was a suggestion.

If this is going to escalate into an e-war, I'll have to close it.

*leaves to get life on Jizm's suggestion*

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
On further thought. This thread is non-constructive. The point has been raised, Rukas can now read through this mostly crap thread, which is down to me as well.

I'm closing it to stop the crap expanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.