Hitemup front page updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
1-theres no much Pac news to update other than the TSAF center

2-i think any updates on the TSAF center can be found at streethop. looks like hitemup is dead

Bank Robber said:
1-theres no much Pac news to update other than the TSAF center

2-i think any updates on the TSAF center can be found at streethop. looks like hitemup is dead
bro on other sites theres a full page of new pac news from the new album and the center to the scareface and pac album to

London Attempted Suicide Bomber Said to be a 2Pac Fan 04/08/05
Ronald Howard Gets an Execution Date 31/07/05
2Pac Online Under New Management! 31/07/05
Headlines
Tupac Shakur Center Opens - 06/13/2005
Afeni announces opening date for 2pac center - 05/25/2005
Tupac's Mom Renovates Foundation Center, Says Next LP Will Be The Last - 04/19/2005
Sylvester Stallone was planning to make a movie talking about Tupac's murder.
The official Tupac website, 2paclegacy.com has launched the "Keep Children Alive" campaign.

i mean thats just a few i scooped up real quik.. so there is pac news sum1 jus needs to take a few mins a day and post it..

im sure we can find sum1 on the board who would like to do it..

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Too many complaints, not enough support.

Do you notice that you who are complaining aren't even VIP's. You like to point out what we don't give you, but you don't appreciate what you have with a donation. Kadafifatal I know you have sold cd's through FX, so TB has given you income, but $20 is too far to stretch to support this forum?

See what I'm saying. If everyone buys a VIP membership I'll get the front page updated regular. But you won't, so I won't.

HEU is dead, and it will stay that way, unfortunately
2pacshakur.org is dead... Goddamn, what a shame, there is no perfect website about Tupac in English language today

Pittsey said:

Do you notice that you who are complaining aren't even VIP's. You like to point out what we don't give you, but you don't appreciate what you have with a donation. Kadafifatal I know you have sold cd's through FX, so TB has given you income, but $20 is too far to stretch to support this forum?

See what I'm saying. If everyone buys a VIP membership I'll get the front page updated regular. But you won't, so I won't.
Zero Cool has offered on multiple occassions to update the front page. He can do it without a donation.

Pittsey said:

get a job b ;)

KFatal

On Probation - Please report any break in the guid
Pittsey said:

I will get a VIP in the next month or two, only thing is I dont have paypal. If you or anyone can help me I would be more than glad to get a VIP.

Preach

DutchMakaveli said:
Zero Cool has offered on multiple occassions to update the front page. He can do it without a donation.
does he have the server resources though? i'm going to eat my hat if zero cool pays for a server and the domain, and keeps it updated, out of his own pocket and spare time.

anyway, this forum basically serves as a news page. why do you feel the need to have a normal website with news when you get the same news here?

Giz

Pittsey said:

Are you serious? Please explain to me what you can provide that is worth $20!

No doubt some of you did some work back in the day, but you also had opportunities to make money cuz of it. And somebody around here have made money, which is cool!

The bottom line is nobody is complaining, and nobody is asking you to do anything. But if others are willing to post news again, why not let them?

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
bro on other sites theres a full page of new pac news from the new album and the center to the scareface and pac album to

London Attempted Suicide Bomber Said to be a 2Pac Fan 04/08/05
Ronald Howard Gets an Execution Date 31/07/05
2Pac Online Under New Management! 31/07/05
Headlines
Tupac Shakur Center Opens - 06/13/2005
Afeni announces opening date for 2pac center - 05/25/2005
Tupac's Mom Renovates Foundation Center, Says Next LP Will Be The Last - 04/19/2005
Sylvester Stallone was planning to make a movie talking about Tupac's murder.

what pac site is that?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Giz said:
Are you serious? Please explain to me what you can provide that is worth $20!
Erm. Let me think....

What is this you are posting on and discussing 2pac and all the other artists. Oh yeah the board. Is that worth $20 a year. If not, sign off.

DutchMakaveli said:

Wow. That's very big of him.

DocDre said:
get a job b ;)
I think it's you who needs a job. Which is why I have VIP, have donated several times to TB and buy items from streethop. All to support this board. None of the VIP money goes to me. It goes to Rukas who uses it to try and pay the server costs which keep this board going. If you had VIP you'd also get access to tracks that aren't available elsewhere on this board. And some nice pics and movies that I share from time to time.

Moving to LTTP.

Giz

Pittsey said:
Erm. Let me think....

What is this you are posting on and discussing 2pac and all the other artists. Oh yeah the board. Is that worth $20 a year. If not, sign off.
So you gotta pay $20 to post here now? Good luck with that!

When I joined this site it was free, and it still is as far as I can tell. If you wanna charge people... go ahead!

And since you didn't answer before I'll ask again, why not let others post news?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Giz said:
So you gotta pay $20 to post here now? Good luck with that!

When I joined this site it was free, and it still is as far as I can tell. If you wanna charge people... go ahead!

And since you didn't answer before I'll ask again, why not let others post news?

Can you show me where I said that? Get an adult to help you with your reading, then come back and discuss it with me.

And as it annoys you so much, I'll ignore your question again.

I'm not forcing anyone to donate. I don't see a penny of the money. I just look down my nose at you. :cool:

Pittsey said:
Is it? When you have a multitude of alternatives out there like 2PacBoard.net, the IC, SOHH.com, Realest Niggas etc. $20 a year to discuss seems a little much.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Zero Cool said:
Is it? When you have a multitude of alternatives out there like 2PacBoard.net, the IC, SOHH.com, Realest Niggas etc. $20 a year to discuss seems a little much.

£10 is too much.

Where do you work? A Taiwanese sweat shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.